26.5L – 304 Brew Bucket – Stainless Steel
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage Cost Will Vary
This top value fermenter is made from 304 grade stainless steel. The welding is smooth and the outer body is passivated to provide that matte stainless look. The exact same method how the 19L Brand New Stainless Steel kegs are produced.
The base inside this unit is a domed / cone shape so its really easy to clean while the rotating rack arm enables you to drain out every last drop.
This unit also includes a thermowell on the front. This unit comes with a digital thermometer (batteries not included) as shown in photos however the thermowell will also take various other thermometers such as the probe on the MKII temp controller box.
Straight out of the box instructions:
1. Assemble the Thermometer and Rotating Racking Arm to the Body of the Fermenter.
2. Fill up your BrewBucket with around 5 to 10L of hot to warm water.
3. Add a scoop of StellarClean and mix around with a spoon or with your hand wearing protective brew gloves. This will help remove any machining oil that is still on the surface of the fermenter. Open up the rotating racking arm to clean as well.
4. Tip out the StellarClean and Water mix, then fill with the same amount of water at the same temperature and wash out the remaining StellarClean.
5. Dry and store before use.
6. Before your first batch, use 1 to 2L of Water with 1.5mL to 3.0mL of StellarSan and swish that around to get it nice and foamy touching all the insides, the rotating racking arm, the top bung and airlock. It is now ready for its first ferment! It’s good to use a little bit of sanitiser or ethyl kill sanitiser in your airlock incase the water goes stagnant and sucks back in infecting your brew.
If you are interested in this 26.5L – 304 Brew Bucket – Stainless Steel, please see other Fermenters & Starter Kits in our range:
Fermenters & Starter Kits
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.