40/43mm Natural Beef Runners Casings
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
*Natural Beef casing commonly used for fresh Cacciatore, thin salami or similar size smallgoods .
*This size pack will fill approx. 30-35kg finished product. As it’s a natural product their may be a slight variation on this.
*Filled diameter is 40-43mm.
Please Note: There is no issue sending natural sausage casings in the post as they are packed in a salt solution then vacuum packed to preserve them while not under refrigeration. As the casings have been under vacuum there may be a confinement odour once opened, this is perfectly normal and will subside within a short period of time. If you have any leftover casings please cover them in fresh water then liberally re-salt them(table salt is fine), they can then be refrigerated until next needed. They will last for an indefinite period if stored correctly.
The outstanding benefits of using Natural Sausage Casings include:
- Natural Casings’ variable permeability permits uniform deep smoke penetration throughout the entire sausage to create rich, balanced flavour from start to finish.
- Variable permeability also allows the product to ‘breathe,’ which contributes to enhancing the sweet aroma of fresh sausage, whether resting in a meat case, or sizzling on a stove or grill.
- Natural Casings help to protect and retain the fine flavour of sausage and seasonings.
- Thanks to its endothermic quality, sausage in Natural Casings stays tender and juicy, maintains a fresher appearance, and helps provide extended shelf life.
- The osmotic quality of Natural Casings means an intermingling of flavours inside and outside the sausage while sizzling in the fry pan or on the grill; it also contributes to enhanced eye appeal during cooking.
If you are interested in these 40/43mm Natural Beef Runners Casings, please see other Butcher & Meat Processing Supplies in our range:
Butcher & Meat Processing Supplies
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.