ADF Linea 85 Insert Wood Heater
* FREE Freight within 100kms
* Flat Rate $49 to Melbourne, Flat Rate $99 to Canberra, Wollongong & Sydney
* Registered Freight calculated on rates table for the rest of Australia.
Hailing from Portugal, the ADF range of contemporary insert and freestanding fireplaces is newly distributed by Castworks, a respected Australian importer and distributor of home heating products
Superior levels of design and functionality at affordable price points make these fireplaces truly fit for purpose.
These fires are not only eye-catching, they operate beautifully. A unique automatic flue damper system significantly reduces smoke ingress to rooms on refuelling.
All models come with 5mm steel fireboxes and components from highly regarded European suppliers.
*Formerly the ADF NMV 820 Insert Wood Heater*
Conjuring stunning flames, lively embers and an enchanting ambiance the Linea 85 is designed with the very latest advancements in heating technology.
The Linea 85 provides a considerable 13.1kW of heat output with an average of 63% efficiency. Exhibiting all the traits that come with every ADF fire, these elegant fires combine a simplistic linear design with a 5mm steel firebox lined with high density firebricks. This automatically insulates the combustion chamber to allow for a superior heat reflection.
ADF was founded over 40 years ago and have been proudly incorporating their heritage and time honored tradition into their fires ever since.
- Constructed using high-strength 5mm quality black steel
- High density vermiculite lining system insulates the combustion chamber, providing better heat reflection
- 200mm Flue with Draft Damper… The unique automatic flue damper system significantly reduces smoke ingress to the room on re-fueling
- Heats up to 200m² through natural convection and radiant warmth; boosted by an optional fan
- Superior air wash system keeps the glass clean for unparalleled fire viewing
- Removable door handle, ensures a cool touch when stoking or refueling the fire
- Vertical smoke exit through the top
- Triple combustion system creates a dramatic flame pattern
- Radiant and natural convection with an optional fan
- Optional adapter with outside air kit (cannot be used with fan option)
- Weight: 158kg
- Dimensions: 832mm (W) x 465mm (H) x 450mm (D)
- Heating Capacity: 150 – 200sqm
- KWH Output: 13.1kW/h
- Efficiency: 63%
- Emissions: 0.8g/Kg
- Fan: Optional
- Hearth Thickness: (Bellis Board or equivalent) – 18mm
- Hearth Dimensions: 1070mm (W) x 650 (D)
- Flue Size: 200mm (8″) Top Flue
- Fresh Air Intake: Optional (cannot be used with fan option)
- Heat Shield: Optional – Zero Clearance Box or Skamol Sheeting/Enclosure
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturers
***Instructional Video Courtesy of The Australian Home Heating Association***
Optional Items For This Wood Heater:
- 8″ Flue Kit
- Basic Install By a Registered Local Plumber
- Flashing (Installed to prevent the passage of water into a structure from a joint or as part of a weather resistant barrier system)
– Metal Flashing (For Metal Roofs)
– Tile Flashing (For Tiled Roofs)
- Hearth Granite (Optional)
- Hearth Concrete (Optional) (Our concrete hearths are made to order to suit the customers specific needs, if you would like a quote on these hearths please contact us directly)
- Fan (Optional)
- 30mm Flat Edge Frame (Optional)
- 30mm Profile Frame (Optional)
- Fresh Air Intake Kit (Optional)
- Skamol Fireplace Enclosure Boards – (Optional) – Install option for frames with combustible material
- Zero Clearance Box – (Optional) – Install option for frames with combustible material
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.