Please contact one of our specialists on (03) 5798 3489 to find out how you can purchase this product.
*Local pick up only
About Big Green Egg:
Big Green Egg is the world’s largest producer and international distributor of the highest-quality ceramic kamado-style charcoal grill. When you buy an EGG, you know your investment is protected by a successful, experienced company with a worldwide reputation for best-in-class products and unmatched customer service. We provide you with confidence, knowing that we have been standing behind our products for over four decades!
As Big Green Egg has evolved over the years, significant changes have been made to keep it miles ahead of anything else on the market – state-of-the-art ceramics, a wide range of easily adjusted cooking temperatures, a stainless steel cooking grid and a permanent porcelain glaze to preserve our signature green color. A team of research and development specialists are continuously looking for new ways to make Big Green Egg even better.
From Founder Ed Fisher’s original model, the business has grown to include seven sizes of the EGG, and hundreds of accessories and related products designed to always make Big Green Egg a cooking experience that is fun and entertaining!
- XLarge Big Green EGG
- XLarge Nest
- Ash Tool – removes small amount of ash at base of EGG
- Charcoal Starters
- Grid Diameter | 24 in / 61 cm
- Cooking Area | 452 sq in / 2919 sq cm
- XLarge EGG can cook: 2 x 9kg turkey, 24 burgers, 11 chickens vertically, 12 steaks, or 12 racks of ribs vertically
- Simple to Start – Using natural SpeediLight starters and Big Green Egg Natural Lump Charcoal
- Precise Temperature Control – Using High quality temperature gauge up to 400c
- Safer to Use – Heat source is protected within a ceramic firebox inside the base
- Easy Clean Up – Includes professional grade stainless steel cooking grid and residual heat burns away grease build up – like a self cleaning oven
- Warranty – Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Patented Technology – Including state-of-the-art ceramic technologies, superior material quality, unequaled cooking performance
- Mexican Clay Used in Construction
- Made in North America
The XLarge EGG
The XLarge Big Green Egg provides a cooking area that can easily accommodate meals for large families and cookouts with all your friends – and you can efficiently prepare several meals over the coals at once. Ready to serve up twelve racks of ribs, twenty-four burgers or a couple of holiday turkeys with all the trimmings? No problem!
Simple to Start
The Big Green Egg reaches perfect cooking temperature and is ready to use in just minutes. Our 100% lump charcoal is made in the USA from only the best cuts of natural oak and hickory for superb performance and results. Lighting the charcoal is always quick and easy, as the design of the Big Green Egg allows air flow to circulate efficiently. Use our natural charcoal starter or an electric starter … and never buy lighter fluid again!
Precise Temperature Control
You can grill, smoke, roast and bake at exact temperatures by easily adjusting the patented air flow systems. You have total control over temperature at your fingertips, maintaining accuracy within a few degrees! The high quality temperature gauge provides precise readings to 750°F/400°C. Many indoor ovens cannot match the accuracy of the EGG’s temperature control!
The temperature control system of the Big Green Egg allows you to cook in every season and weather condition – even rain or snow! Thanks to its high-tech ceramic composition, an EGG will endure and maintain extreme temperature differences irrespective of the weather.
Safer to Use
The Big Green Egg is extremely safe to use as the ceramic surface doesn’t get as hot as a metal grill, and the heat source is protected within a ceramic fire box inside the base.
Easy Clean Up
The Big Green Egg features a professional grade stainless steel cooking grid and an elegant green exterior with a lifetime glaze that maintains its good looks and wipes clean easily without chemical cleaners. Inside, residual heat burns away any grease build-up – just like a self-cleaning oven – and ash build-up is minimal.