*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
- Manufactured from food grade stainless steel.
- Low maintenance and easy to use from a professional to a home user.
- Easy removable stainless steel lid for fast reload of meat.
- All of the components in contact with meat are made with food grade materials.
The water powered sausage filler connects to any household water tap and hosepipe, using your standard household water pressure. Just connect an extra outlet pipe to the barb fitting supplied to an adequate drain. Supplied with 2 sizes stainless nozzles. Make your own sausages, salami, cabanosi etc from home. One man operation. No need for someone to help cranking the handle or feeding the casings. This filler can be operated with a foot control with both hands free to hold and feed your favourite meat filling into the casing. Every component was designed in such a way that there would be minimum wastage. The meat left over in the elbow and nozzle could be used to make a couple of patties. The plunger was designed to be in separate pieces for easy cleaning.
- The Butcher Buddy Water Powered Sausage Filler is affordable
- Foot control frees both hands to make the sausages.
- Has a pressure release valve releases the water pressure
- Can fill various sized sausages from 13 mm to 38 mm
- Comes with a step by step user manual
- Has included the tools for assembly
- Has a barrel capacity of 22 litres
- Made of stainless steel
Features & Benefits
- Easy to clean
- Easy to operate
- Takes up little storage space
- Stuffs various types of sausages
- Australian made from local and imported materials
- Operates between 25 psi to a maximum of 75 psi
- For small and home butchers
If you are interested in this Butcher Buddy water powered sausage filler please see other sausage and salami making supplies and butcher’s supplies in our range: