*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
The new and improved Cleaver Dry Ageing Cabinets have some great updates, ensuring the best quality and value on the market:
Maximum humidity setting is being increased to allow for white mould cheese maturation in the cabinets
A calibration procedure to allow for the customer to make adjustments to the humidity and temperature readings according to their external instruments.
Full salumi curing functionality.
CLEAVER Cabinets are for those who like to make things with their hands, but appreciate the benefits of a little technology.
Introducing Australia’s most affordable domestic Dry Ageing Cabinets – The Bullock, The Stag and The Ox. Brought to you in the spirit of CLEAVER, these cabinets provide the ideal environment to get the most out of your choice cuts of meat.
- Unit: Each sleek cabinet is freestanding with tinted, double glazed glass door, hanging bar and pull-out stainless steel shelves. The Cleaver is equipped with heater, compressor cooling, self-evaporating de-humidification, humidifier, passive air-circulation, UV light, and stainless steel salt-block tray.
- Panel: Temperature, de-humidification and internal light are controlled via the LED panel.
- Climate: Provide the ideal dry ageing climate of 1 to 25 degrees and 60 to 95% humidity
- Warranty: Compressor – 3 years; Parts – 1 year
- Uses: Dry Ageing, Cheese Maturation & Salumi Curing
- Height: 1270mm
- Width: 595mm
- Depth: 710mm
- Weight: 75kg
- Volume: 270L
- Meat capacity: 30kg -60kg
- Humidity: 60% to 95%
- Temperature: 1°C to 25°C
- Shelving: Three (49cm x 52cm)
- Accessories: 1 meat hanging bar w. 3 hooks and 1 stainless steel salt block tray
- Water Supply: Mains water connection. Tank set up available.
If you are interested in this Cleaver ‘The Stag’ Dry Ageing Cabinet, please consider other Dry Ageing Cabinets, Curing Cabinets, Salami Making Essentials and Umai Dry products in our range including:
Dry Ageing Cabinets
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.