* FREE Freight within 100kms
* Flat Rate $49 to Melbourne, Flat Rate $99 to Canberra, Wollongong & Sydney
* Registered Freight calculated on rates table for the rest of Australia.
The new and improved Gen 6 Model Cleaver Cabinets have some great updates, ensuring the best quality and value on the market:
- The maximum Humidity and Temperature settings have been increased to 90% and 25ºC to allow for the fermentation process to be done in the cabinets.
- Runners, vertical shelf mounts, door hinge mount have been upgraded to stainless steel to protect against corrosion.
- Stainless steel guard installed over the heater fan to direct the airflow away from any hanging meat.
- The LED/UVC lighting is now a white light. The functionality has changed to a simple on/off button rather than a timed off feature
CLEAVER enjoys a little indulgence, sports the occasional sauce stain and never orders ‘dressing on the side.’ He drinks his whiskey neat, and saves the Coke to cook his ham hocks.
CLEAVER learns from Nonna, YouTube and his mistakes, he’s not keen on instruction manuals. He has a healthy respect for tradition, but appreciates the benefits of technology.
CLEAVER likes to make things by hand and loves to share them. And sure, he doesn’t mind a bit of praise either. He believes you can respect the beast in life and still savour it in sausages.
CLEAVER understands that everything good requires patience.
Our Salumi Cabinets are brought to you in the spirit of CLEAVER, a little bit tough, a little bit fancy, a practical luxury; equally at home in the kitchen or the Man Cave.
CLEAVER Cabinets are for those who like to make things with their hands, but appreciate the benefits of a little technology. CLEAVER provides the ideal environment to air cure your own salami, prosciutto, coppa, sausages and more, the whole year around. As at home in the kitchen as they are in the man cave, you can watch your salumi cure in a sleek, temperature and humidity controlled, air-circulating cabinet.
The Cleaver Weaner Cabinet is compact and accessible. Perfect options for the small home salami and sausage maker, or even cheese maturation.
- Unit: Freestanding design with tinted, double glazed glass door, seamless stainless door trim, stainless steel internal fittings and pull-out stainless steel shelves.
- Panel: LED panel with digital control – temperature + humidity; celsius/fahrenheit switch.
- Climate: In floor heater; compressor with fan cooling; dehumidifier; humidifier; passive air circulation.
- Inclusions: 1 x pack of 20 x 60mm stainless steel hooks for hanging salami.
- Warranty: Compressor – 3 years; Parts – 1 year
- Height: 1225mm
- Width: 595mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Weight: 65kg
- Volume: 240L
- Meat capacity: 30 to 40kg (Maximum batch size 10kg – 15kg)
- Humidity Range: 60% to 90%
- Temperature Range: 5°C to 25°C
- Shelves: Three (46cm x 46cm)
Salami Casings Recommendations:
Cleaver continues to recommend only using natural and round-end collagen casings in their Salumi Cabinets, rather than the tied-end fibrous casings.
While the fibrous casings work fine in the natural environment, where the low night time temperatures can naturally slow down the curing process, in their Salumi Cabinets, they continue to see inconsistent results, including an increase in case hardening and hollowing.
If customers wish to use the fibrous casings, we recommend lowering the temperature (~10C) and increasing the humidity (80-82%) settings to slow the curing process down. All fibrous casings in a CLEAVER should be finished with compression netting.
If you are interested in this Cleaver ‘ The Weaner ‘ Salami Curing Cabinet, please consider other Butchery/Meat Processing & Salami Making Supplies in our range including:
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.