Fowlers Vacola Sauce Bottles with Lids x12
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage Cost Will Vary
Since 1915, Fowlers Vacola products have been an essential ingredient in the kitchen of Australian families. Whether you’re thinking about preserving, dehydrating or making jam, Fowlers Vacola have all of the products you will need. A well known and quality brand, Fowlers Vacola are a step above the rest.
When fruit and vegetables are in season, it’s cheap, plentiful and at its very best. So it makes good sense to preserve your favourites with our Fowlers range – then you can savour the pleasure of seasonal produce all year round.
Benefits of Preserving:
- Quick (Takes as little as 60 minutes)
- Simple (Slice, place in jar and add preserving liquid)
- Economical (Saves money at the grocer/market)
- Natural (Use only pure ingredients)
What can be preserved?:
You can preserve most fruits including apples, apricots, berries, tomatoes, cherries, citrus fruits, grapes, mangos, passionfruit, peaches, pears, pineapple, plums, quinces or a combination. Vegetables such as onions, capsicum, broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, squash and chilli can be pickled alone or combined to make a great antipasto.
Fowlers Sauce Bottles are the only screw-top jars in the range. For this reason, they do not require rings or clips to create a seal.
1. Wash bottles in warm soapy water and rinse to remove soap residue.
2. Fill with your cooked sauce, to 1 1/2cm from top of bottle-if processing through your Fowlers Vacola Preserving Kit, it is not necessary to sterilise the bottles. Ensure bottle and sauce are of similar temperature so as to not shock the glass and cause breakage.
3. Loosely place the white cap on bottle and place bottle into preserving unit. Fill unit with water so level is under cap level to bottle (approx. 3cm of the top of the bottle not to be covered with water.
4. Remove from Preserver and allow to cool. The safety cap will vacuum seal to a concave position upon cooling.
- Capacity: 354 ml
- Size: Height: 21cm x Bottom Width: 6 cm, Cap Width: 3 cm.
If you are interested in these Fowlers Vacola Sauce Bottles, please consider other Fowlers & Preserving products and Tomato Passata making supplies in our range:
Tomato Passata Making
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.