Global G-21 16cm Flexible Boning Knife – Gift Box
Product Code: G-21
Blade Length: 6″/16cm
Total Length: 29cm
*Registered Australia Wide
*International Postage Cost Will Vary
A Global knife is the perfect blend of tradition, innovation, Japanese style, and European quality. It was in the year 1985 that Yoshikin company in Japan revolutionised the modern knife with Global knives. The edge of the knife is the most important feature and it’s still produced in signature style. Instead of a typical beveled edge, the knives had a milled edge that made it dramatically sharper and easier to maintain for a longer time. Global Knives are a combination of the iconic dotted grip and a bolsterless blade that helps in sharpening. These knives are an integral part of the Australian market today and our best selling range.
- Excellent gift for a chef or aspiring home cook.
- Forged from high-carbon stainless using a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- Hygienic, seamless one piece construction.
- Ice tempering and hardening strengthen the blade while helping it maintain optimal sharpness.
- Providing superb leverage, the well-balanced handle is textured for a good grip.
- Made in Japan