Global Ikasu 7 Piece Knife Block Set
*Registered Australia Wide
*International Postage Cost Will Vary
1x 8cm Paring Knife GSF-15
1x 11cm Utility Knife GS-22
1x 13cm Cook’s Knife GS-3
1x 14cm Vegetable Knife GS-5
1x 20cm Cook’s Knife G-2
1x 22cm Bread Knife G-9
1x Bamboo and Acrylic easy clean block set.
A Global knife is the perfect blend of tradition, innovation, Japanese style, and European quality. It was in the year 1985 that Yoshikin company in Japan revolutionised the modern knife with Global knives. The edge of the knife is the most important feature and it’s still produced in signature style. Instead of a typical beveled edge, the knives had a milled edge that made it dramatically sharper and easier to maintain for a longer time. Global Knives are a combination of the iconic dotted grip and a bolsterless blade that helps in sharpening. These knives are an integral part of the Australian market today and our best selling range.
- Excellent gift for a chef or aspiring home cook.
- Forged from high-carbon stainless using a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- Hygienic, seamless one piece construction.
- Ice tempering and hardening strengthen the blade while helping it maintain optimal sharpness.
- Providing superb leverage, the well-balanced handle is textured for a good grip.
- Made in Japan