Hark Chubby Offset Smoker
Product Code: HK0536
12 Months Manufacturers Warranty
*Registered Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
- Heavy duty steel construction, door seals and heat resistant paint.
- Large cooking capacity with extra grilling room in the firebox.
- Enamel coated steel cooking grates and slide out warming shelf.
- Slide out ash drawer and two adjustable dampers for heat regulation.
- Large temperature gauge and solid door handles.
- Handy wood storing shelf and collapsible front shelf.
- Strong tube legs with robust steel wheels for ease of maneuverability.
Fancy some mouth-watering brisket, delicious pulled pork or sticky ribs? You can become a professional BBQ Pitmaster in your own backyard, cooking low n slow on the Chubby Offset Smoker. Once you have built a fire in your firebox using either charcoal, wood or a combination of both, the heat and smoke will move from the firebox into the cooking chamber. This indirect cooking method also infuses your food with delicious smoke flavour. In order regulate the amount of heat and smoke produced, simply adjust the two air dampers on the firebox and the baffle plates in the cooking chamber. Depending on the type of food being cooked and the length of your cook, you may need to add more fuel from time to time. And when it comes to low n slow cooking, we recommend you always use a good thermometer to track the internal temperature of your food.
The Chubby Offset Smoker can reach impressive temperatures, perfect for searing steaks and burgers over charcoal or wood. For extra grilling capacity, the cooking chamber and firebox can be used at the same time. In fact the firebox cooking grills are perfect for searing steaks over direct flame. In order to prepare your Chubby for grilling, simply remove the baffle plates prior to grilling and ensure you build a clean, hot charcoal and/or wood fire before placing meat on the grill. The benefit of grilling with the Hark Chubby, is that you get perfectly cooked food with the added benefit of sumptuous smoke flavours. The Hark Chubby Offset Smoker can be fuelled by charcoal or wood, or a combination of both. Depending on the food you are cooking, wood chunks and even woodchips are a great way of achieving specific flavours. Once you cook with the Chubby, you’ll never want to use a gas grill again!
- Size: 149(L) x 76(D) x 159(H)cm
- Cooking capacity: Firebox griIIs – 46.5 x 40 cm / Chamber grills – 75.5 x 50 cm / Warming shelf – 65 x 26.5 cm
- Packaging: 1 box
- Net weight: 98 kg
- Gross weight: 103 kg