To celebrate Meatstock Melbourne Hark Australia is offering a free custom cover and Mesquite smoking chunks with every Hark Pro Pit smoker purchased until April 30 or until stock runs out
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
Heavy duty, wood or charcoal fueled offset smoker.
Fancy brisket, pulled pork or ribs? Become a certified BBQ Pitmaster in your own backyard.To cook low and slow on the Texas Pro-Pit, heat and smoke from the firebox flows into the cooking chamber to cook your food indirectly. To regulate heat and smoke, simply adjust the air damper and baffles as required
The Texas Pro-Pit can reach impressive temperatures, perfect for searing steaks and burgers over charcoal or wood. For extra grilling capacity, the cooking chamber and firebox can be used at the same time.Simply remove the baffles (tuning plates) prior to grilling and ensure you build a clean, hot charcoal or wood fire before placing meat on the grill.
Firebox – 2091.5cm2
Cooking Chamber – 7470cm2
Total area – 9561.5cm2
- Charcoal or wood fired for that authentic smoky flavour.
- Heavy duty construction, heat resistant paint finish.
- Two warming shelves, a handy front shelf
- Strong tube legs and steel wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Bottom mesh shelf to store wood
- Front mesh shelf to rest utensils and accessories while you cook.
- Temperature gauge in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Adjustable dampers on firebox and smoke stack.
- Cast iron cooking grates.