Heatscope Spot 2800W Radiant Heater
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE on this item
Electric infrared radiant heating is practical, functional, efficient, and eco-friendly. If you’re looking for a discreet heating solution that can be used both indoors and outdoors, in large open spaces or under covered areas, then look no further. German Made Heatscope Radiant Heater’s space-saving, sleek designs are ideal for homes, restaurants, cafes, or wherever an effective, unobtrusive heating solution is needed.
HEATSCOPE® Spot radiant heaters produce a subtle orange glow which is only 30-40% of the light output of the traditional radiant heaters. The reduced light output is due to the use of a colour matching grill screen in front of the satin surface carbon heating elements that can be either a black or white. They are midwave radiant heaters that produce heat almost instantly (less than 15 seconds) and are ideal for providing heat to outdoor areas such as partially open patios or balconies.
Efficiency Made Simple
HEATSCOPE® is committed to efficiency! All VISION, SPOT and PURE radiant heaters were developed in accordance with the newest findings concerning the mid-wave IR range. This means that between 90% and 94% of the energy used is turned directly into ambient heat.
All HEATSCOPE® design radiant heaters produce natural infrared heat in the (fast) mid-wave IR range. This means that the heat feels particularly pleasant and is effective exactly where it is needed – that’s directly under the first layers of skin, but not too deep in the tissue.
Inviting & Cosy
Other radiant heaters use light tubes to produce heat as a by-product – at HEATSCOPE® we exclusively use innovative carbon technology: two carbon spirals are powered with an electric current, they begin to glow and produce a particularly pleasant warmth.
Output peaks are a thing of the past with HEATSCOPE® power heaters. Although the heaters start up slowly, they reach 100% in no time: the range of SPOT models take only 15 seconds, and the VISION & PURE range takes a maximum of 30 seconds owing to the glass front.
The separate model ranges are either delivered with their own IR remote control or with a 4-wire cable for integration into an external control system (output dependent).
Delivers pleasant heat without the distraction. Clean-cut, modern designs and colours easily blend into any decor.
Noticeable heat within milliseconds and 100% heat within 15-60 seconds.
All models are certified with an IP rating for protection against dust, splash-water, and wind.
No Aggresive Red Light
Produces a very ambient, modest light based on double carbon heating elements.
Up to 94% of the energy used is turned into ambient heat and transferred directly to nearby people and surfaces for maximum efficiency.
- Dimensions: 884mm (L) x 184mm (W) x 78mm (H)
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Materials: Aluminium body, glass ceramic front
- Colour Options: Black & White
- Application: Indoor & Outdoor
- Installation height: 2.1-3 m
- Body temp: Max. 150 °C
- Surface temp: 400 °C
- Filament temp: 1200-1300 °C
- Colour temp: 1550-1650 K
- Power/ current: 2800 W / 12.17 A
- Voltage: 220-240 V AC ~ 50/60 Hz
- Max power in: 15 sec.
- Radiant efficiency: 94%
- Visible light: < 600 Lumen
- Warranty: All HEATSCOPE® products are covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase
- Heatscope Spot 2800W Brochure & Model Specifications – Click here
- Heatscope Spot 2800W Clearances & Installation Manual – Click here
- Heatscope Spot 2800W Operation & Maintenance Manual – Click here
- Heatscope Spot 2800W Frequently Asked Questions – Click here
- Mounting Parts
- Dual Wi-Fi Smart Switch – This WiFi switch can connect and control the operational settings available in your HEATSCOPE® heater through. Click here
- Zigbee Bridge – The heart of a smart home/space automation set up that enables you to remotely manage a selection of ZigBee devices and sensors. Click here
- Zigbee Motion Sensor – An extra-handy smart device that can be placed anywhere in your home or commercial space to detect motion and trigger actions. Click here
- Zigbee Wireless Control – A mini portable remote control that can be placed strategically for quick and easy operation of your. Click here
- Weathershield – Designed to protect the Heascope heater from the elements in installations where no covering is possible. Click here
If you are interested in this Heatscope Spot 2800w Radiant Heater, please see other heating and fireplaces in our product range:
Heating & Fireplaces
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.