*FREE FREIGHT WITHIN 100KMS *
(If you have any questions regarding your postage rate, please contact us directly via phone or email or use the “request a quote feature”at checkout.)
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
For over 50-years, Hergom has been producing efficient, sustainable and technically-advanced fireplaces and cookers from a state-of-the-art foundry in Santander. Their wood-stoves are among the cleanest burning in the world providing maximum heat and fuel performance with minimal emissions of unburnt particles into the atmosphere.
The finest cast iron is used as the primary material in their production stoves; they understand cast iron and its resilience as a material for hearth and fireplace products.
Hergom carries out and guarantees the full production process, including design, castings and finished product. In the production process, Hergom uses selected materials and components to guarantee optimal durability, reliability and performance.
- Made in Spain
- Porcelain enamel finish gives cast iron surfaces a high adherence protection, keeping them safe from external agents and guaranteeing an exceptional protection.
- Vitreous glass cook top. The glass top is liftable to allow cooking on cast iron or glass surface and to double as a splash back
- Storage Drawer
- Large capacity stainless steel oven with glide out grill. Positioned on smooth-action telescopic runners, the glide-out grill does exactly that. Not only is it easier to check up on your food as it’s grilling but it’s also safer, as it reduces the risk of pulling the grill out too far
- Cast iron firebox clad with fireclay stone
- Double combustion. The double combustion system allows for a cleaner and more efficient burn, by injecting air into the firebox and re-igniting burnt particles before they exit through the chimney
- A protective mechanism that protects the oven from overheating
- Vertical smoke exit through the top with the option to switch to a Horizontal smoke exit through the Rear
- Overall: 1012mm (W) x 609mm (D) x 859mm (H)
- Depth: 673mm with towel rail holder
- Hotplate: 470mm(W) x 520mm(D)
- Simmer Griddle: 210mm (W) x 310mm (D)
- Main Oven: 450mm (W) x 445mm (D) x 385mm (H)
- Firebox Dimensions: 258mm (W) x 438mm (D) x 339mm (H)
- Main Oven Volume: 77.1 litres
- Weight: 225kg
- Maximum Log Length: 350mm
- Flue Spigot Size: 150mm (6″) Top Flue – Flue Rear/Top
- Heat Shield: Heat Shield required to the sides and rear for combustible wall installation – 40mm Thickness Skamol Board
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturers
- Rear: 60mm (includes 40mm skamol wall)
- LH Above Hob: 1000mm
- RH Above Hob: 1000mm
- LH Below Hob: 60mm (includes 40mm skamol wall)
- RH Below Hob: 60mm (includes 40mm skamol wall)
- Hearth Dimensions: A minimum 975mm (d) x 1215mm (w) x 18mm thick floor protector (compressed board) should be used under and in front of the appliance base when installing the appliance. The floor protector should extend 300mm in front of the appliance door and be placed 200mm to the left of the fuel loading
Optional Items For This Wood Heater:
- 6″ Flue Kit
- Basic Install By a Registered Local Plumber
- Flashing (Installed to prevent the passage of water into a structure from a joint or as part of a weather resistant barrier system)
– Metal Flashing (For Metal Roofs)
– Tile Flashing (For Tiled Roofs)
- Hearth Granite (Optional)
- Hearth Concrete (Optional) (Our concrete hearth options are made to order to suit the customers specific needs, if you would like a quote on these hearths please contact us directly)
- Heat Shield/Skamol Sheet 40mm(Optional)
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.