*FREE FREIGHT WITHIN 100KMS *
(If you have any questions regarding your postage rate, please contact us directly via phone or email or use the “request a quote feature”at checkout.)
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
For over 50-years, Hergom has been producing efficient, sustainable and technically-advanced fireplaces and cookers from a state-of-the-art foundry in Santander. Their wood-stoves are among the cleanest burning in the world providing maximum heat and fuel performance with minimal emissions of unburnt particles into the atmosphere.
The finest cast iron is used as the primary material in their production stoves; they understand cast iron and its resilience as a material for hearth and fireplace products.
Hergom carries out and guarantees the full production process, including design, castings and finished product. In the production process, Hergom uses selected materials and components to guarantee optimal durability, reliability and performance.
From the Copenhagen design studio Strand & Hvass, the Hergom Glance L wood-burning fireplace marries design and exceptional build quality with 180° views of roaring, dancing flames from the channels carved from cast-iron. The Glance L’s double combustion system allows for a cleaner and more efficient burn by injecting air into the firebox and re-igniting unburnt particles before they exit through the chimney. The distinctive aesthetics of the Glance make it an undisputed focal point in any room.
- Manufactured almost entirely from cast iron
- Made in Spain
- High density vermiculite lining system insulates the combustion chamber, providing better heat reflection
- Advanced double combustion system allows for a cleaner and more efficient burn by injecting air into the firebox and reigniting un-burnt particles
- 180° view of the flames from channels carved from cast iron
- Superior air wash cleaning system. Air currents sweep the inner part of the glass, keeping it free of dust and particles for unparalleled fire viewing
- Removable ash-draw for a clean convenient disposal of ashes
- Vertical smoke exit through the top with the option to switch to a Horizontal smoke exit through the Rear
- Weight : 198kg
- Dimensions (Overall): 700mm (W) x 822mm (H) x 411mm (D)
- Dimensions (Internal Firebox): 565mm (W) x 253-335mm(H) x 305mm (D)
- Dimensions (Viewing Area): 560mm (W) x 305mm(H)
- Heating Capacity: Up to 180m²
- KWH Output (Heat Output): 10.0kW av
- Efficiency: 60%
- Emissions: 1.2g/Kg
- Flue Size: 150mm (6″) Top Flue
- Maximum Log Width : 450mm
- Flue Spigot Size: 150mm (6″) Top/Rear Flue
- Heat Shield: Optional (Reduces clearances to combustible wall to 300mm)
- Flue Cover: Optional (Required for rear flue installation)
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturers
- Parallel No Shielding (Dimensions): 970mm (W) x 1261mm (D) & Thickness equal to 18mm Bellis Board or Equivelant
- Parallel with Firebox Heat Shield (Dimensions): 970mm (W) x 1161mm (D) & Thickness equal to 18mm Bellis Board or Equivelant
- Parallel with Firebox Heat Shield & Flue Shield: (Dimensions): 970mm (W) x 1036 mm (D) & Thickness equal to 18mm Bellis Board or Equivelant
Clearance Options to Combustible Wall:
- Parallel No Shielding (Clearance): Sides 400mm / Rear400mm / Front 450mm/ Corner 150mm
- Parallel with Firebox Heat Shield (Clearance): Sides 475mm / Rear 300mm / Front 450mm/ Corner 150mm
- Parallel with Firebox Heat Shield & Flue Shield: (Clearance): Sides 475mm / Rear 175*mm / Front 450mm/ Corner 150mm
Please Note: Clearances based on Installation Wildcat 6″ Triple Skin Flue Kit with 8″ Solid Casing, Solid Decorative Flue Shield
Optional Items For This Wood Heater:
- 6″ Flue Kit
- Basic Install By a Registered Local Plumber
- Flashing (Installed to prevent the passage of water into a structure from a joint or as part of a weather resistant barrier system)
– Metal Flashing (For Metal Roofs)
– Tile Flashing (For Tiled Roofs)
- Hearth Granite (Optional)
- Hearth Concrete (Optional) (Our concrete hearth options are made to order to suit the customers specific needs, if you would like a quote on these hearths please contact us directly)
- Flue Cover: Required for rear Flue installations.
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.