*FREE FREIGHT WITHIN 100KMS *
(If you have any questions regarding your postage rate, please contact us directly via phone or email or use the “request a quote feature”at checkout.)
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
For over 50-years, Hergom has been producing efficient, sustainable and technically-advanced fireplaces and cookers from a state-of-the-art foundry in Santander. Their wood-stoves are among the cleanest burning in the world providing maximum heat and fuel performance with minimal emissions of unburnt particles into the atmosphere.
The finest cast iron is used as the primary material in their production stoves; they understand cast iron and its resilience as a material for hearth and fireplace products.
Hergom carries out and guarantees the full production process, including design, castings and finished product. In the production process, Hergom uses selected materials and components to guarantee optimal durability, reliability and performance.
Cast in their own foundry the PAS II wood-burning oven from Hergom comes in a glossy black finish of porcelain enamel, with a cast iron front supported by a steel structure with a stainless steel top frame and enviable chrome bar-handles. Internally a large combustion chamber serves as a convection device, inside which air circulates and heats up, and only then enters the room, whilst a special protective mechanism prevents the oven from overheating.
The PAS II also features a primary air and draft control system that regulates the air intake for combustion and the draft according to the users needs, in order to control the wood consumption. The large oven can accommodate big sized cookware, and is built in stainless steel with a structure that provides the oven with a higher heat resistance. In addition a double combustion system allows for a cleaner and more efficient burn, by injecting air into the firebox and re-igniting burnt particles before they exit through the chimney.
- Made in Spain
- Porcelain enamel cast iron front supported by a steel structure with a stainless steel top frame and enviable chrome plated fixtures
- Cast iron Hob
- Large capacity stainless steel oven with glide out grill. Positioned on smooth-action telescopic runners, the glide-out grill does exactly that. Not only is it easier to check up on your food as it’s grilling but it’s also safer, as it reduces the risk of pulling the grill out too far
- Built in thermometer
- Cast iron firebox clad with fire clay stone
- Double combustion. The double combustion system allows for a cleaner and more efficient burn, by injecting air into the firebox and re-igniting burnt particles before they exit through the chimney
- A protective mechanism that protects the oven from overheating
- Removable ash pan for a clean convenient disposal of ashes
- Vertical smoke exit through the top with the option to switch to a Horizontal smoke exit through the Rear
- Overall: 1022mm (W) x 585mm (D) x 846mm (H)
- Depth: 695mm with towel rail holder
- Hotplate: 645mm(W) x 475mm(D)
- Simmer Griddle: 265mm (W) x 290mm (D)
- Main Oven: 450mm (W) x 420mm (D) x 385mm (H)
- Firebox Dimensions: 310mm (W) x 450mm (D) x 375mm (H)
- Main Oven Volume: 75.36 litres
- Weight: 265kg
- Maximum Log Length: 300mm
- Flue Spigot Size: 150mm (6″) Flue Rear/Top
- Heat Shield: Heat Shield required to the sides and rear for combustible wall installation – 50mm Thickness Skamol Board
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturers
- Rear: 70mm (Includes 50mm skamol wall)
- LH Above Hob: 70mm (Includes 50mm skamol wall)
- RH Above Hob: 70mm (Includes 50mm skamol wall)
- LH Below Hob: 70mm (Includes 50mm skamol wall)
- RH Below Hob: 70mm (Includes 50mm skamol wall)
- Hearth Dimensions: The appliance must be installed on a non-combustible hearth. The forehearth floor protector should extend 300mm in front of the appliance fuel loading door and be 1120mm (w) x 12mm thick (Bellis Board) placed 100mm to the left of the side of the fuel loading door.
Please Note: Clearances based on Installation Wildcat 6″ Triple Skin Flue Kit with 8″ Solid Casing, Solid Decorative Flue Shield
Optional Items For This Wood Heater:
- 6″ Flue Kit
- Basic Install By a Registered Local Plumber
- Flashing (Installed to prevent the passage of water into a structure from a joint or as part of a weather resistant barrier system)
– Metal Flashing (For Metal Roofs)
– Tile Flashing (For Tiled Roofs)
- Hearth Granite (Optional)
- Hearth Concrete (Optional) (Our concrete hearth options are made to order to suit the customers specific needs, if you would like a quote on these hearths please contact us directly)
- Rear Heat Shield/Skamol Sheet 50mm(Optional)
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.