Introduction To All-Grain Beer Brewing Workshop
Date & Duration:
Start time – 6.00pm, Finish time – 8.30pm
*Participants are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement time
$30 Per Person
All equipment and produce is supplied as part of your booking fee.
My Slice Of Life – 159 Vincent Road, Wangaratta, Victoria 3677
Do you want to learn the secrets to making perfect beer from scratch? Or maybe you’ve been using extract cans and want to take your beer brewing game to the next level?? Either way this class is for you!
Our very own home brew expert, Paul Maiden will head the class, bringing a wealth of knowledge and brewing experience to share with you. This class is essentially an introduction into all-grain brewing, using the brew-in-bag method. Paul will walk you through the simple jump from kits and extracts into brewing a beer from base malts with affordable equipment.
You will learn from the experts how to put together an all-grain recipe on brewing software, mash, boil and no-chill your beer before you pop it into a fermenter. The class will include plenty of opportunities for a Q&A session alongside beer tasting.
This class is specifically designed for people who are looking to expand on their brewing knowledge and begin brewing from malts, hops, grain, water and yeast instead of concentrates and extracts. We recommend participants have a basic brewing knowledge such as can kit and extract brewing before attending this class in order to understand the concepts you will be taught.
Following completion of this session, each participant will receive a 15% discount applicable to equipment kits, ingredient kits and ingredients, please note that this is only redeemable on the day of the class.
Do I Need To Bring Anything?
A smile and willingness to learn are all we require from you. All equipment and produce is supplied as part of your booking fee. Participants are advised to bring a pen and paper to take notes but a class booklet will be provided so you won’t forget a thing!
Make A Booking:
- To secure a place full payment is required at the time of booking. We also offer a ‘buy now, pay later’ payment service in Zip or Afterpay
- 6 participants are required for classes to go ahead and the class may be postponed if minimum participant numbers are not met. Most classes will be capped at 10-12 people, we hope this will ensure each attendee is provided with the best environment to learn and retain the skill set being taught.
- Given the nature of preparation required for the class, paid bookings are non-refundable and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash but may be used as payment for products or used to attend another class of the customers choosing.
- If you are unable to attend or wish to transfer to another class date, please advise us within 14 days
- If you have advised us with at least 14 days notice we are happy to credit your class fee for use in a future class or as payment for products
- If you have not advised us with at least 14 days notice and we can’t fill your place in the class with another participant your fee will be forfeited