Beer Brewing Basics Workshop
Date & Duration:
Start time – 6.00pm, Finish time – 8.00pm
*The class will take approximately 2 hours, time varying depending on the type of brew we do on the night and how many questions come up in the Q & A.
**Participants are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement time
FREE TO ATTEND – SPOTS ARE LIMITED TO 20 PEOPLE
All equipment and produce is supplied as part of your booking fee.
My Slice Of Life – 159 Vincent Road, Wangaratta, Victoria 3677
If you want to brew batch after batch of your very own, top-quality homebrew, you’re in the right spot! Wangaratta’s DIY food and beverage experts; My Slice of Life are inviting you to participate in our beer brewing basics workshop, the only place to be if you want to learn the fundamentals of making your own beer.
Our very own home brew expert Paul Maiden will head the class, bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience in home brewing to share with you. Paul will demonstrate the basics using a starter kit, followed by a Q & A session. Learn how to care for your equipment, improve on a basic “canned concentrate” kit with grain infusions, malt extracts, brew enhancers, finishing hops and other beer-y goodness.
This class is specifically designed for people who have never brewed before or are just starting out. All you need to bring is yourself… if you’re lucky you might get to try something we prepared earlier ;-). Following completion of the session, each participant will receive a 15% discount applicable to equipment kits, ingredient kits and ingredients, please note that this is only redeemable on the day of the class.
Do I Need To Bring Anything?
A smile and willingness to learn are all we require from you. All equipment and produce is supplied as part of your booking fee. Participants are advised to bring a pen and paper to take notes but a class booklet will be provided so you won’t forget a thing!
Make A Booking:
- To secure a place full payment is required at the time of booking. We also offer a ‘buy now, pay later’ payment services in Zip or Afterpay
- 6 participants are required for classes to go ahead and the class may be postponed if minimum participant numbers are not met. Most classes will be capped at 10-12 people, we hope this will ensure each attendee is provided with the best environment to learn and retain the skill set being taught.
- Given the nature of preparation required for the class, paid bookings are non-refundable and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash but may be used as payment for products or used to attend another class of the customers choosing.
- If you are unable to attend or wish to transfer to another class date, please advise us within 14 days
- If you have advised us with at least 14 days notice we are happy to credit your class fee for use in a future class or as payment for products
- If you have not advised us with at least 14 days notice and we can’t fill your place in the class with another participant your fee will be forfeited