Kaminus La Nordica Candy Wood Heater
* FREE Freight within 100kms
* Flat Rate $49 to Melbourne, Flat Rate $99 to Canberra, Wollongong & Sydney
* Registered Freight calculated on rates table for the rest of Australia.
Made-in-Italy excellence is reflected in all lines of La Nordica-Extraflame products, where ergonomics, meticulous attention to style and detail, imagination and zero environmental impact become essential priorities and prerogatives. The production system guarantees the value of the product really done in Italy. The customer can be sure to have purchased an Italian product of first quality. Craftsmanship, as the mayolicas hand painted, enamelled cast iron and details care make a La Nordica-Extraflame product a unique and unforgettable moment.
The La Nordica CANDY is a stylish radiant heat wood burning free standing fireplace made entirely of very high thermic yield cast iron. The exterior entirely coated in an enamel finish. The firebox is cast iron with post combustion system. The CANDY has an average power output of 7.4 kW, peak average of 8.7kW and meets the latest “benchmark” German certification standards as well as Australian standards. Highly efficient radiant wood burning fireplace.
- Made in Italy
- Large viewing window (CGC)
- Firebox in G20 high thermal yield cast iron
- Entirely cast iron enamelled stove (RDT)
- Enamelled cast iron exterior
- Post combustion system (PCS)
- Wood consumption: 1.5kg/hr @ medium burn rate
- CGC Clean Glass Control: A System to preheated air which removes any deposits from forming on the hearth door glass
- PCS Post Combustion System: The combustion system developed by La Nordica allows, due to a secondary/tertiary air system, a post combustion which significantly reduces emissions.
- RDT Resistant Door at the Time: La Nordica-Extraflame appliances doors are manufactured in high quality cast iron.
- Weight : 84kg
- Dimensions (Overall): 404mm (W) x 890mm (H) x 397mm (D)
- Dimensions (Firebox Opening): 233mm (W) x 315mm(H)
- Dimensions (Firebox Internal Dimensions): 330mm (W) x 356mm(H) x 215mm (D)
- Flue Specifications: Spigot Size: 150mm (6″) Top Flue, Centre of Flue to Rear of Fire 202mm
- Nominal output: 7.4kW
- Window Height: 390mm, Width 215mm
- Particle Emissions: 1.2g/kg
- Efficiency: 65% (AS/NZS4012/4013), 85.1% (EUROPEAN)*
- Heat Shield: Available (With the use of a heat shield in accordance to AS/NZS 2918:2014 you can reduce rear clearances to 173mm for rear wall and 210mm for corner wall.)
- Warranty: 10 Years on the Firebox
Combustible Rear Wall:
- Rear Clearance: 575mm
- Side Clearance: 775mm
- Front Hearth: 300mm
- Side Clearance: 635mm
Combustible Corner Wall:
- Corner Clearance: 700mm
Please Note: With the use of a heat shield in accordance to AS/NZS 2918:2014 you can reduce rear clearances to 173mm for rear wall and 210mm for corner wall.
- Kaminus La Nordica Candy Product Brochure – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Candy User Manual – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Candy Technical Data Sheet – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Candy Energy Label – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Declaration of Performance – Click here
Optional Items For This Wood Heater:
- 6″ Flue Kit
- Basic Install By a Registered Local Plumber
- Flashing (Installed to prevent the passage of water into a structure from a joint or as part of a weather resistant barrier system)
– Metal Flashing (For Metal Roofs)
– Tile Flashing (For Tiled Roofs)
- Hearth Granite (Optional)
- Hearth Concrete (Optional) (Our concrete hearth options are made to order to suit the customers specific needs, if you would like a quote on these hearths please contact us directly)
- Rear Heat Shield Optional)
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.