*FREE FREIGHT WITHIN 100KMS *
(If you have any questions regarding your postage rate, please contact us directly via phone or email or use the “request a quote feature”at checkout.)
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
Made-in-Italy excellence is reflected in all lines of La Nordica-Extraflame products, where ergonomics, meticulous attention to style and detail, imagination and zero environmental impact become essential priorities and prerogatives. The production system guarantees the value of the product really done in Italy. The customer can be sure to have purchased an Italian product of first quality. Craftsmanship, as the mayolicas hand painted, enamelled cast iron and details care make a La Nordica-Extraflame product a unique and unforgettable moment.
The La Nordica Inserto 80 Wide is a beautifully designed insert fireplace to bring a sense of style and convenient heat to your home with an efficiency rating of 61%. The Nordiker Firebox is practical, silent, ecological and it enables heating wide areas in very short amounts of time. The Inserto 80 Wide has a nominal power output of 8.9kW and a peak output of 13.0kW that meets the latest “benchmark” German certification standards as well as Australian standards.
- Made in Italy
- Extractable ash drawer
- Cast Iron Grid and Door G20
- Nordiker Firebox
- Reversible door opening
- Without fan ventilation (Optional ventilation with Kit Wind Air)
- Low-floor fire plain for great flame vision
- Adjustable primary and secondary air
- Pre-calibrated tertiary with post combustion system
- Wood consumption: 2kg/hr @ medium burn rate
- CGC Clean Glass Control: A System to preheated air which removes any deposits from forming on the hearth door glass
- PCS Post Combustion System: The combustion system developed by La Nordica allows, due to a secondary/tertiary air system, a post combustion which significantly reduces emissions.
- RDT Resistant Door at the Time: La Nordica-Extraflame appliances doors are manufactured in high quality cast iron.
- BBC Bring Back Breath into Combustion: Air intake system that takes combustion fresh air from the outside leading it directly into the appliance.
- Nordiker: La Nordica uses a special patented highly resistant material allowing very high combustion temperatures, resulting in higher efficiency and lower emissions.
- Weight: 147kg
- Dimensions (Overall): 800mm (W) x 561mm (H) x 509mm (D)
- Dimensions (Firebox Opening): 626mm (W) x 278mm(H)
- Dimensions (Firebox Internal Dimensions): 652mm (W) x 327mm(H) x 350mm (D)
- Flue Specifications: Spigot Size: 150mm (6″) Top Flue, Centre of Flue to Rear of Fire 244mm
- Nominal output: 8.9kW, Peak Output: 13.0kW
- Particle Emissions:1.1g/kg
- Efficiency: 61% (AS/NZS4012/4013), 83.9% (EUROPEAN)*
- Warranty: 10 Years on the Firebox
- Top Clearance: 1000mm
- Side Clearance: 300mm
- Front Hearth: 720mm
- Min Hearth Width: 1160mm
- Kaminus La Nordica Inserto Product Brochure – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Inserto User Manual – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Inserto Technical Data Sheet – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Inserto Energy Label – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Declaration of Performance – Click here
Optional Items For This Wood Heater:
- 6″ Flue Kit
- Basic Install By a Registered Local Plumber
- Flashing (Installed to prevent the passage of water into a structure from a joint or as part of a weather resistant barrier system)
– Metal Flashing (For Metal Roofs)
– Tile Flashing (For Tiled Roofs)
- Hearth Granite (Optional)
- Hearth Concrete (Optional) (Our concrete hearth options are made to order to suit the customers specific needs, if you would like a quote on these hearths please contact us directly)
- Heat Shield (Optional) – Please contact us directly if you are needing to reduce the Clearance of this heater against a combustible wall.
If you are interested in this Kaminus La Nordica Inserto 80 Wide Wood Heater, please see other La Nordica Wood Heaters and heating and fireplaces in our range:
La Nordica Fireplaces
Heating & Fireplaces
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.