*FREE FREIGHT WITHIN 100KMS *
(If you have any questions regarding your postage rate, please contact us directly via phone or email or use the “request a quote feature”at checkout.)
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
Made-in-Italy excellence is reflected in all lines of La Nordica-Extraflame products, where ergonomics, meticulous attention to style and detail, imagination and zero environmental impact become essential priorities and prerogatives. The production system guarantees the value of the product really done in Italy. The customer can be sure to have purchased an Italian product of first quality. Craftsmanship, as the mayolicas hand painted, enamelled cast iron and details care make a La Nordica-Extraflame product a unique and unforgettable moment.
The La Nordica Milly Wood Burning Cooker has a double glass fire door and large 78 litre oven. The top cooking plate and rings are made of polished cast iron as are the doors and facade. The stylish design of the La Nordica Milly cast iron cooker will complete any traditional or contemporary home. The cooker also comes with an optional food warming compartment.
The Evolution Line is a new range of products designed to meet the new needs of consumers who are increasingly attentive to details and performance. Each element is characterised by highly technological equipment that improves everyday use and at the same time reduces the need for frequent maintenance, while ensuring high reliability. The high quality standards of the components and careful design for safety make these appliances an ideal choice for those who want something special in their own home, as well as the attentive design.
- Made in Italy
- Hearth in cast-iron and Nordiker
- Majolica and enamelled steel facing
- Double glass fire door
- Doors and facade in polised cast iron
- 78 Litre enamelled oven
- Top cooking plate and rings in polised cast iron
- Vitrified cast iron top frame
- Top food warmer (optional)
- Available in Burgundy or White Infinity
- Wood consumption: 2.3kg/hr @ medium burn rate
- CGC Clean Glass Control: A System to preheated air which removes any deposits from forming on the hearth door glass
- PCS Post Combustion System: The combustion system developed by La Nordica allows, due to a secondary/tertiary air system, a post combustion which significantly reduces emissions.
- RDT Resistant Door at the Time: La Nordica-Extraflame appliances doors are manufactured in high quality cast iron.
- BBC Bring Back Breath into Combustion: Air intake system that takes combustion fresh air from the outside leading it directly into the appliance.
- Nordiker: La Nordica uses a special patented highly resistant material allowing very high combustion temperatures, resulting in higher efficiency and lower emissions.
- Weight: 217kg
- Dimensions (Overall): 1050mm (W) x 865mm/1565mm (H) x 670mm (D)
- Dimensions (Firebox Opening): 300mm (W) x 405mm(H)
- Dimensions (Firebox Internal Dimensions): 400mm (W) x 410mm(H) x 460mm (D)
- Dimensions (Oven Internal Dimensions): 436mm (W) x 418mm(H) x 430mm (D)
- Flue Specifications: Spigot Size: 150mm (6″)
- Nominal output: 8.7kW (EUROPEAN)
- Efficiency: 89.1% (EUROPEAN)*
- Side Clearance: 300mm
- Rear Clearance: 400mm
- Front Clearance: 1000mm
- Front Hearth: 500mm
- Min Hearth Width: 1050mm
- Kaminus La Nordica Milly Wood Cooker Product Brochure – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Milly Wood Cooker User Manual – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Milly Wood Cooker Technical Data Sheet – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Milly Wood Cooker Energy Label – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Declaration of Performance – Click here
Optional Items For This Wood Heater:
- 6″ Flue Kit
- Basic Install By a Registered Local Plumber
- Flashing (Installed to prevent the passage of water into a structure from a joint or as part of a weather resistant barrier system)
– Metal Flashing (For Metal Roofs)
– Tile Flashing (For Tiled Roofs)
- Hearth Granite (Optional)
- Hearth Concrete (Optional) (Our concrete hearth options are made to order to suit the customers specific needs, if you would like a quote on these hearths please contact us directly)
- Heat Shield (Optional) – Please contact us directly if you are needing to reduce the Clearance of this heater against a combustible wall.
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.