Kaminus La Nordica Rossella R1 BII Wood Heater
* FREE Freight within 100kms
* Flat Rate $49 to Melbourne, Flat Rate $99 to Canberra, Wollongong & Sydney
* Registered Freight calculated on rates table for the rest of Australia.
Made-in-Italy excellence is reflected in all lines of La Nordica-Extraflame products, where ergonomics, meticulous attention to style and detail, imagination and zero environmental impact become essential priorities and prerogatives. The production system guarantees the value of the product really done in Italy. The customer can be sure to have purchased an Italian product of first quality. Craftsmanship, as the mayolicas hand painted, enamelled cast iron and details care make a La Nordica-Extraflame product a unique and unforgettable moment.
The La Nordica Rosella R1 BII is a traditional style wood burning free standing fireplace in enamelled cast iron with a post combustion system. The external Majolica fascia is available in parchment, Bordeaux red, white or in natural soap stone. The ROSSELLA R1 BII has an average power output of 8.3 kW, peak average of 10.6 kW and meets the latest “benchmark” German certification standard as well as Australian standards. It is a highly efficient radiant/convection wood burning fireplace.
- Made in Italy
- Available: Parchment, Bordeaux Red, White Ceramic Tiles or Natural Soap Stone
- Firebox in G20 high thermal yield cast iron
- Doors & top plate enamelled high quality cast iron
- Large viewing window (CGC)
- Cast iron construction (RDT)
- Ergonomic handle
- Post combustion system (PCS)
- Wood consumption: 1.6kg/hr @ medium burn rate
- CGC Clean Glass Control: A System to preheated air which removes any deposits from forming on the hearth door glass
- PCS Post Combustion System: The combustion system developed by La Nordica allows, due to a secondary/tertiary air system, a post combustion which significantly reduces emissions.
- RDT Resistant Door at the Time: La Nordica-Extraflame appliances doors are manufactured in high quality cast iron.
- Weight: Tile: 155kg, Soapstone: 170kg
- Dimensions (Overall): 578mm (W) x 915mm (H) x 586mm (D)
- Dimensions (Firebox Opening): 315mm (W) x 285mm(H)
- Dimensions (Firebox Internal Dimensions): 377mm (W) x 420mm(H) x 385mm (D)
- Window Height: 290mm, Width 324mm
- Flue Specifications: Spigot Size: 150mm (6″) Top Flue, Centre of Flue to Rear of Fire 137mm, Centre of Flue to Rear Legs 173mm
- Nominal output: 8.3kW
- Particle Emissions:1.4g/kg
- Efficiency: 69% (AS/NZS4012/4013), 80% (EUROPEAN)*
- Heat Shield: Available (With the use of a heat shield in accordance to AS/NZS 2918:2014 you can reduce rear clearances to 195mm for rear wall and 188mm for corner wall.)
- Warranty: 10 Years on the Firebox
Combustible Rear Wall:
- Rear Clearance: 350mm
- Side Clearance: 400mm
- Front Hearth:450mm
- Side Clearance: 720mm
Combustible Corner Wall:
- Corner Clearance: 250mm
Please Note: With the use of a heat shield in accordance to AS/NZS 2918:2014 you can reduce rear clearances to 195mm for rear wall and 188mm for corner wall.
- Kaminus La Nordica Rossella Product Brochure – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Rossella User Manual – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Rossella Technical Data Sheet – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Rossella Energy Label – Click here
- Kaminus La Nordica Declaration of Performance – Click here
Optional Items For This Wood Heater:
- 6″ Flue Kit
- Basic Install By a Registered Local Plumber
- Flashing (Installed to prevent the passage of water into a structure from a joint or as part of a weather resistant barrier system)
– Metal Flashing (For Metal Roofs)
– Tile Flashing (For Tiled Roofs)
- Hearth Granite (Optional)
- Hearth Concrete (Optional) (Our concrete hearth options are made to order to suit the customers specific needs, if you would like a quote on these hearths please contact us directly)
- Rear Heat Shield (Optional) – Please contact us directly if you are needing to reduce the Clearance of this heater against a combustible wall.
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.