*FREE FREIGHT WITHIN 100KMS *
(If you have any questions regarding your postage rate, please contact us directly via phone or email or use the “request a quote feature”at checkout.)
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
Thermorossi was established in an Italian provinence renowned for its metal working traditions and open to modern technology. Thermorossi has been working with success in the heating sector for 50 years and is now one of the leading and advanced European companies in the production of stoves, central heating, cookers and boilers. The rational shape and essential design are the characteristics that make these Cookers unique in terms of cost efficiency and elegance.
- Nominal output:
- Smoothed cast iron cooking plate together with cast iron rings
- Cast iron frame
- PANEPIZZA® patented devices to control the temperature of two ovens
- Secondary air modulation devices
- Cast iron firebox door
- Upper enamelled oven with soap stone base
- Lower enamelled oven in soap stone with dripping-pan
- Primary air modulation devices
- Tools compartment
- Wood consumption: 2.8kg/hr @ medium burn rate
- XXL: The strict manufacturing standards and the high quality of raw materials, grant higher heat accumulation and stable durability of the fire box and other components.
- Easy Cleaning: The wide ash pan and the obvious inspection points make maintenance easier keeping the efficiency of the firebox at its highest levels.
- Smoke By- Pass: Smoke by-pass technology reduces smoke entering the living zone with every wood load by redirecting exhaust to the rear of the fireplaces using the sliding control.
- Enamelled :Enamelled oven complete with grill and dripping pan
- Made in Italy: Thermorossi utilises the most modern techniques of production and manufacturing of all its products to conform to the strictest European regulations.
- Weight: 222kg
- Dimensions (Overall): 863mm (H) x 910 (W) x 678mm (D)
- Dimensions (Firebox Opening Dimensions): 273mm (H) x 284mm (W)
- Dimensions (Firebox Internal Dimensions): 296mm (H) x 305mm (W) x 453mm (D)
- Dimensions (Upper Oven Internal Dimensions): 100mm (H) x 323mm (W) x 433mm (D)
- Flue Specifications: Spigot Size: 150mm (6″)
- Nominal output: 12.3kW (EUROPEAN)*
- Efficiency: 89% (EUROPEAN)*
- Warranty: 10 Years on the Firebox
Combustible Rear Wall:
- Rear Clearance: 300mm
- Side Clearance: 300mm
- Front Clearance: 800mm
- Front Hearth: 500mm
- Min Hearth Width: 1100mm
- Kaminus Thermorossi Margherita Brochure – Click here
Optional Items For This Wood Heater:
- 6″ Flue Kit
- Basic Install By a Registered Local Plumber
- Flashing (Installed to prevent the passage of water into a structure from a joint or as part of a weather resistant barrier system)
– Metal Flashing (For Metal Roofs)
– Tile Flashing (For Tiled Roofs)
- Hearth Granite (Optional)
- Hearth Concrete (Optional) (Our concrete hearth options are made to order to suit the customers specific needs, if you would like a quote on these hearths please contact us directly)
- Heat Shield (Optional) – Please contact us directly if you are needing to reduce the Clearance of this heater against a combustible wall.
If you are interested in this Kaminus Thermorossi Margherita Wood Cooker, please see other Thermorossi Wood Heaters and heating and fireplaces in our range:
Heating & Fireplaces
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.