Lalvin QA23 White Wine Yeast 125g
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
- Low nutrient requirements
- Low oxygen requirements
- Capable of fermenting juice at low temperatures (15°C/59°F) to dryness.
- Excellent thiol converter
- Notable complementary yeast for developing passion fruit character in Sauvignon Blancs
- Produces large amounts of beta-glucosidase enzyme during growth, allowing for the release of bound terpenes in aromatic varieties
- Temperature Range of fermentation: 15°C to 32°C
- Fast fermentation speed
- Tolerance to alcohol: 16%
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.