Ooni Koda 16 Gas-Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
Ooni is the revolutionary wood-fired pizza oven that enables you to take your pizza skills to a whole new level.
Everyone Deserves Great Pizza
Our innovative pizza ovens make cooking incredible pizza at home fast, easy and affordable. To make truly fantastic pizza, you need very high heats; Ooni Fyra, Ooni Koda, Ooni Karu and Ooni Pro reach double the temperature of domestic ovens in 20 minutes or less and cost a fraction of the price of traditional, permanent wood-fired ovens.
Fuel Your Fire
We’ve thoughtfully designed our family of pizza ovens to suit a range of fire cooking needs. Whether you prefer to cook with wood, charcoal or gas, or are looking for an outdoor pizza oven that offers the flexibility of cooking with different fuels at different moments, we have an oven to suit your needs. From truly great pizza to roasted fish, baked vegetables, seared steaks and even fresh bread, cooking with Ooni means creating incredible flame-cooked meals.
The natural heart of inspired social occasions, our award-winning pizza ovens draw food lovers together for exceptional food experiences. Designed for the outdoors and either portable or transportable, cooking with Ooni Fyra, Ooni Karu, Ooni Koda or Ooni Pro means serving up fantastic dishes in your backyard, at the beach, or any outdoor space.
Take charge of your outdoor cooking experience with Ooni Koda 16, our gas-powered outdoor pizza oven designed for stone-baking epic 16-inch pizzas and delicious flame-cooked steaks, fish and veggies.
Blending a show stopping design with the convenience of cooking with gas, Ooni Koda 16 boasts a wide opening, large cordierite stone baking board and innovative L-shaped flame.
Switch on the instant gas ignition, and you’ll be ready to cook in 20 minutes. Like all Ooni pizza ovens, Ooni Koda 16 reaches up to 500°C (932°F) – the blazing heat needed for cooking stone-baked, perfect pizza in 60 seconds.
Meet the Ooni Koda family
You’ve seen Ooni Koda, now meet Ooni Koda 16! We’ve just added this slick, large pizza oven to our gas-powered product series. Ooni Koda cooks awesome pizzas up to 13 inches, while Ooni Koda 16 fires out epic 16-inch pizzas. Whether you’re a fan of pizza dinners or love throwing pizza parties, we’ve got the perfect gas-powered pizza oven for you in our Ooni Koda pizza oven family.
Ooni Koda 16 – stone temperatures and cooking technique
Ooni Koda 16’s large stone floor and L-shaped burner provide ultimate cooking versatility. The stone floor surface will gradually increase in temperature the closer it gets to the flame, allowing you to manoeuvre food around the oven depending on how you want it to cook. When cooking with fire, it’s important to rotate your pizza and food for an even bake.
- 1x Ooni Koda 16 pizza oven
- Stone Baking Board
- Ooni Koda 16 Manual and Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- Propane gas tank regulator and hose
- Cooks epic 16” pizza with an authentic stone-baked base.
- Durable, ceramic fiber-insulated, powder-coated steel shell for superior heat retention and weather resistance.
- Runs on propane gas and is ready to cook in just 20 minutes from lighting.
- You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Koda 16 here.
- Unboxed dimensions: 63.4 x 58.9 x 35cm (24.9 x 23.2 x 14.6″)
- Unboxed weight: 18.2kg (40.1lbs)
- 37mBar patio gas regulator and hose included in the box
- Cooking surface: 16″ (406.4mm)
- 0.6″ (15mm) cordierite stone baking board
- Hose: 1.2m hose
- Hose Outlet: 8mm barb terminal (supplied fully assembled to hose)
- Regulator inlet: 27mm diameter push on style Patio gas fitting
- Bottle Regulator: 37mBar Propane Regulator
- L-shaped gas burner with waterfall effect flame
- Built-in gas ignition for fast, easy cooking
- Gas terminal for attaching the hose and gas source
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Durable, insulated, powder-coated carbon steel shell
*Please note – The KODA 16 is LPG only, with no confirmed Natural Gas Conversion kit ready or approved for Australia yet. If anything comes out, it will be an optional extra that will be available for an upgrade.
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.