*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage Cost Will Vary
With more than a quarter-century of experience under their belts, Peer Sorensen’s collection of chopping boards, serving boards and more bring some unassuming charm to your kitchen. Originally utilising precious Tasmanian hardwood, the company now solely uses sustainable woods for their products, all without compromising on style and functionality.
These Peer Sorensen knife blocks are crafted from richly-grained sustainable beech wood and acacia wood, these knife blocks boast an impressive seventeen slots, allowing you to store up to eight professional knives, along with six slots for steak knives and dedicated spaces for shears, a carving fork and sharpening steel.
- Available in beech wood or acacia wood
- 11cm (l) x 22cm (h) x 26cm (w)
- Designed in Australia
- Crafted from sustainably-sourced beech woodand acacia wood
- Equipped with seventeen slots – eight slots for professional knives and six slots for steak knives
- Dedicated slots for storing kitchen shears, carving fork and sharpening steel
- Helps to protect your blades
If you are interested in these Peer Sorensen knife blocks please consider other knife storage options our range: