Sausage Making Starter Kit
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
This Sausage Making Kit has everything for someone starting out wanting to make larger quantity’s of homemade sausages –
- 1x 5L vertical sausage filler
- 1x 13lt mixing tub
- 1x Old English Pork Sausage Flavouring *alternate flavour will be provided should this product be unavailable
- 2x 26mm collagen Sausage casings *alternate size will be provided should this product be unavailable
Please note: If sausage flavouring is not available we will add an alternative flavour.
5l Vertical Sausage Filler:
with new gearing system. Two level gear allows fast piston release for quick and easy cylinder re-fill.
- Cylinder diameter: 14 cm
- Cylinder height: 31cm
- Base 30 X 30 cm,
- Height 66 cm
Four different diameter funnels cover most popular sizes of standard sausage casings: 13 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm
The air-exhaust valve in the piston allows excess air to escape as the piston moves down. The valve closed automatically when the piston touches the meat. This decreases air pockets in your sausage links
Stack ‘n’ Nest crates are ideal for storage and distribution. Also extensively used for mixing batches of sausage/salami and as a general food storage option.
- Material Plastic – Polypropylene (PP)
- Volume – 13L
- Colour – White
- Weight – 600gms
- Certification – Foodgrade Approved.
- Lid Details – Sold Separately
- Dimensions – 43 x 32 x 13cm Deep
Gourmet Sausage Seasoning:
My Slice Of Life Old English Pork sausage seasoning
2 x 26mm collagen sausage casings:
Each strand has the capacity to hold 4.5-5kg of seasoned meat depending on how tightly they are filled. Each strand is 13.72 metres in length. Collagen is the basis of the connective tissue found in all mammals. At Devro we use very sophisticated technology to turn it into strong, flexible, edible food casings.
- Storing Devro Casings is easy. Please store Devro Casings in a cool and dry place.
- Recommended storage temperature is 5 ~ 15 degrees Celsius (avoid freezing temperatures).
- To store remaining casings, please wrap the caddy in plastic and seal with scotch tape to prevent dehydration or re-hydration.
- Under proper and consistent storage conditions, the product has a shelf life of three years after the date of production.
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.