*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
This Sausage Making Starter Kit has everything you will need to start making your own sausages at home, it comes with:
- 1x Mondo #10 Hand mincer,
- 1x Avanti Filler,
- 1x 13lt mixing tub,
- 1x Beef sausage meal,
- 2x 26mm Sausage casings and
- How to make your own sausages book.
Alterations to this Sausage Making Starter Kit can be accommodated, please feel free to message us with your proposed changes and we will let you know if we can help.
Mondo #10 Hand Mincer:
Meat mincers have been an effective tool since its inception in restaurants and at home providing a quick and efficient way to process meat that cannot be matched using conventional tools available to the butcher or home maker. Ideal for your own meat for bolognaise sauce, home-made sausages , burgers or shepherds pie. Alternatively mince fruit and cooked vegetables-perfect for baby food.
- Hardened steel disks and blades
- Cast Iron tin plated construction mincer
- Parts readily dissemble for ease of cleaning
- Inbuilt clamp ensures secure, stable fixing
- Nylon pads prevent damage to bench top
- 2 blades (5mm and 10mm)
- 2 Year Guarantee
Avanti 1Kg Sausage Filler:
Simplicity and creativity all tucked into a fresh sausage, its so easy with the Avanti Sausage Maker. With a generous 1 kg capacity and the stability of the attached suction base, you will be confident to create and amaze. Sausages are an all time favourite of children and adults alike so take a bow at breakfast, lunch or dinner when you present your signature flavours on a plate.
Always ready to perform, your sausage maker will tuck neatly into a cupboard or drawer, ready for action! Select from one of three different sized nozzles, fill the tube with your prepared sausage mix, and let the fun begin!
- 3 nozzles: 15 mm, 19 mm, 22 mm (diameter)
- Construction: Aluminium
- Capacity: 1kg
- Colour: Brushed Silver
- Features: Suction Base
- Cleaning: Hand Washing Recommended
Stack ‘n’ Nest crates are ideal for storage and distribution. Also extensively used for mixing batches of sausage/salami and as a general food storage option.
- Material Plastic – Polypropylene (PP)
- Volume – 13L
- Colour – White
- Weight – 600gms
- Certification – Food grade Approved.
- Lid Details – Sold Separately
- Dimensions – 43 x 32 x 13cm Deep
Beef Sausage Seasoning – Gluten Free/ No Preservatives
ADD 875gms pre-mix to 10kg sausage meat AND 2.0 litres of chilled water.
Ingredients: Rice Cereal, Salt, Mineral Salt (450), Spices, Spice Extracts (160c), Herbs.
2 x 26mm collagen sausage casings:
Each strand has the capacity to hold 4.5-5kg of seasoned meat depending on how tightly they are filled. Each strand is 13.72 metres in length. Collagen is the basis of the connective tissue found in all mammals. At Devro we use very sophisticated technology to turn it into strong, flexible, edible food casings.
- Storing Devro Casings is easy. Please store Devro Casings in a cool and dry place.
- Recommended storage temperature is 5 ~ 15 degrees Celsius (avoid freezing temperatures).
- To store remaining casings, please wrap the caddy in plastic and seal with scotch tape to prevent dehydration or rehydration.
- Under proper and consistent storage conditions, the product has a shelf life of three years after the date of production.