*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
The Schmick Sub Zero Bar Fridges allows you to choose your temperature with a simple touch button control. You have two special choices to make drinks cold, the TURBO mode: gives 1 hr at -5°C and Party mode: runs at -5°C to ensure the coldness in times of extreme need.
Fitted heated glass stops condensation.
- Cooling: Tropical rated to 43°C the EX108 can achieve sub-zero temperatures easily by by design, check out ‘Party Mode’ which ‘blast runs’ unit at minus 5°C (-5°C), or simply run in ‘Turbo Mode’ which blasts it over 1hr to speed up the cooling process, pretty cool
- Location Suitability: Indoor Or Outdoor
- Power Consumption: 2.70 kW/24hrs
- Running Cost: Approximately $252.68 per year (Based on 25.64 cents per kilowatt)
- Noise Level: 45.00dB (similar in volume to a fan forced oven)
- Weight: 50.00 kg
- This was developed by Electrolux in Europe, the sleek design and operation is great.
- Great cooling option on touch screen control like ‘Party Mode’ which runs the unit at minus 5°C (-5°) to ensure cold ones when entertaining.
- Door opens within its width parameters.
- Basically it’s a subzero temperature fridge that can be used indoors or out, great for alfresco.
- Cyclopentane foaming , LED lighting and R600 100% ozone safe gas
- Adjustable Feet: Yes
- Lockable: No
- Standard 375ml cans: 108 / Litres: 108
- Dimensions: 56W x 50D 85cmH
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.