*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
The Schmick Tropical Glass Door Bar Fridge features right hinging and is made especially for outdoor tropical alfresco areas in Australia. It has a triple glazed stainless door with bar handle and self closing lockable doors, LOW E glass, LED strip lighting and an interior fan for even air temperature distribution. The shelving structure is specifically designed to allow for 4 shelves of cans (85 x 375 ml cans.) This bar fridge is perfect for that little outdoor barbie area or that shed environment for a few spare cool ones in times of need. *Left hinged model HUS-SC70L-SS.
- Cooling: Triple glazed and tropical rated means these can work hard and easily chill to 1-2°C in ambient to 38°C
- Location Suitability: Indoor Or Outdoor
- Power Consumption: 1.60 kW/24hrs
- Running Cost: Approximately $149.74 per year (Based on 25.64 cents per kilowatt)
- Noise Level: 43.00dB (similar in volume to a kitchen fridge)
- Weight: 34.00 kg
- The Schmick mini bar range is from our longest standing manufacturer partner and over the years we have managed to make all the products extremely well built and very stable.
- Self closing lockable doors are a great feature.
- The inner fan system is unique and forces air over the evaporator plate making cooling very even and stable.
- All molded interiors are our own tooling and have many height adjustments that allow many configurations of drinks
- 12Volt Fans , Cyclopentane foaming , LED lighting , LOW E glass , R600 100% ozone safe gas and Triple Glazing
- Adjustable Feet: Yes
- Lockable: Yes
- Standard 375ml cans: 85 / Litres: 70
- Dimensions: 43W x 50D 70cmH
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.