Seguin Multivision 8000 Cheminee Fireplace – Four Sided – Swing Door
Product Code: SG-Multivision 8000 4 Sided
* FREE Freight within 100kms
* Flat Rate $49 to Melbourne, Flat Rate $99 to Canberra, Wollongong & Sydney
* Registered Freight calculated on rates table for the rest of Australia
Winter Sale: Purchase a Seguin Fireplace during the months of June & July 2022 and receive 10% off the Fireplace. Valid until July 31st 2022.
Based in the heart of Auvergne, France, Group Seguin Duteriez have been renowned for producing some of Europe’s most revolutionary and sought after range of elite fireplace products for over 30 years. With the use of exclusive materials, Seguin wood fireplaces are manufactured with 100% pure cast iron and are highly regarded for their durability and increased heating capacity.
At the forefront of wood firebox technology, Seguin has launched innovations such as the worlds first four sided glass wood firebox and the double air flow system (DAFS).
Beautiful from all angles, we are excited to announce that the world’s first four sided glass slow combustion wood fireplace is now available in Australia, the Seguin Multivision 8000 4 Sided Cheminee Fireplace four sided glass. With its pure cast iron construction, two swinging glass doors and two glass sides, gazing through the dancing flames of the mesmerising Seguin Multivision 8000 cheminee wood fireplace is sure to please all viewpoints no matter of its location.
With an average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm), these cast iron cheminee fireplaces are well known for their heat retention even after the fire has dissipated, allowing for a longer lasting heat well into those colder nights. All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air wash system, fire grate and ash pan as standard and thanks to the choice of high quality raw material Seguin cast iron cheminee fireboxes are guaranteed for 10 years.
- 100% pure cast iron firebox
- Four sided glass viewing area
- Can be installed freestanding or inbuilt
- Includes grate and ash pan
- Handmade in Randan, France
- 10 Year Firebox Warranty
- Available in multiple viewing area options
- Material: 100% pure cast iron with cast iron lining with glass door, 8-12mm thickness
- kW Output: 25.9kW
- Heating Capacity (m2): 150-200m2*
- Glass Door: Two secure swing opening glass doors with two glass sides
- Minimum Flue Height: 4.5m
- Flue Dimensions: 250mm, 300mm, 350mm
- Facade: Clean frame-less design (trim options available)
- Includes Hot Air Transfer Kit: A duct and a register
- Hearth Dimensions: Minimum 500mm in front of any part of the fireplace, 250 either side and 75mm thick
- Outside Air Kits: Recommended for well insulated homes – Custom air kit required for this model (no direct connection)*
- Warranty: 10 year fire box warranty*
- Weight: 230kgs
- Overall Dimensions: 797mm (W) x 448mm (D) x 697mm (H – Height to Top of Firebox) or 1001mm (Height to Top of Cavity)
What are the Outside Air Intakes?
All Seguin fireplaces have the option to be equipped with an outside air kit which is directly connected to the outside of your home. The firebox can then operate without using air from inside the room, with both primary and secondary air combustion stages being drawn directly from the fresh air outside.
Better efficiency, recommended for 6 star rated homes or homes that are tightly sealed, no oxygen drawn from inside your home.
How It Works:
The primary air will be taken from the facade of the firebox , through an air slide positioned in the ashtray.
The secondary combustion air (for the operation of the double combustion) will be taken directly from outside through an external wall or under the floor if possible.
If you are interested in this If you are interested in this Seguin Multivision 8000 Cheminee Fireplace – Four Sided , please see other Seguin Fireplaces and Heating and Fireplace Products in our range:
Heating & Fireplaces
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.