*$9.50 Registered Postage Australia Wide
* International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
We are very excited to now be able to offer our own range of flavoured sausage seasonings. Sausage “premixes” are a convenient and flavoursome option for quickly seasoning sausages without the hassle of developing a recipe or weighing individual ingredients. We set out to find a manufacturer that could offer us a product that was both full of flavour but contained a limited amount of additives, thankfully 18 months ago we stumbled across an Australian company that was more than happy to tackle our challenge. Our initial collaboration has yielded 22 different flavours which will surely be enough to satisfy every meat type and sausage making enthusiast alike.
1.8 litres chilled water
9.0kg meat & fat
1. Mince fresh meat through a coarse mincer plate.
2. Make a slurry of the premix and the water. Mix this slurry thoroughly with the minced meat.
3. Mince again (through a finer plate if desired).
4. Fill into collagen or natural sausage casings in the preferred caliber, and twist-link into sausages.
5. Refrigerate as soon as possible. Allow sausages to ‘set’ overnight before cooking or freezing.
(Use above ingredients in the same ratio regardless of pack or batch size).
Rice Cereal, Potato Starch, Salt, Dehydrated Vegetables, Sugar, Natural Smoke Flavours, Dextrose, Spices, Maize Starch, Preservative (223), Vegetable Oil, Flavour Enhancer (635), Anti-Caking Agent (551), Food Acid.
N.B. Please read above for the full list of ingredients! If you have allergies to this item you are purchasing at your own risk.
If you are interested in this product please consider other Seasonings, Casings, Sausage/Salami Making and Butchery products in our range: