*Registered Australia Wide
This Turbo 500 Copper still column can be used to create clean, pure alcohol. Unlike smaller designs this tall column produces high purity with a very high efficiency. Using only about half a litre per minute of cooling water makes this unit much more efficient than other stills on the market.
Includes ceramic and copper packing and needle valve attachments for common faucets.
The Electrical Turbo Boiler is designed for home brew beer and Spirits use. It has 2000W rated power and 24L net volume which can cover most of usage for home brew and distillation.his boiler is made of stainless Steel with concealed heating elements inside. It has dry boil protection function so you won’t worry about burning of your wort. Just push the re-set button on bottom of the boiler to resume normal use
- This design of still is very simple to use. Once you’ve filled with the wash you can attach the still column to the lid and secure it to the boiler.
- Attach the water cooling lines to the needle valve attachment and screw into the facet aerator and turn on the cooling water.
- Attach the output line to the output of the column and place a collection vessel on the output.
- Turn on the boiler and wait for the cooling water to raise in temperature, once it starts to raise adjust the flow rate to achieve a temperature of 50-65C.
- The first 50mL of output is the heads and should be discarded, after this the rest is the high quality spirit.
- The output will stop when the run is finished.