Tuffshield Level 5 Cut Resistant Gloves- Ambidextrous
*Standard Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage Cost Will Vary
S – 14cm W x 23.5cm L
M – 14cm W x 25cm L
L – 16cm W x 25cm L
XL – 16cm W x 28cm L
Please note: The width measurement of the cut resistant gloves is taken from the widest point of the glove to the outside of the thumb, the length from the start of the wrist to the tip of the middle finger.
- Suitable for food processing applications
- Highest “Level 5” cut resistance
- Made of lycra, spectra and stainless steel fibres
- Also made with a silver-based antimicrobial agent which prevents micro-organisms from degrading the glove and helps inhibit the growth of bacterial odours
- Seamless knit provides optimum comfort without restriction of hand and finger movements
- Gloves can be repetitively laundered, bleached or disinfected at 50 degrees
- The unique Powercuff prevents cuff roll down, coloured for easy size identification and extended cuff length for wrist protection
- Cut resistant gloves are ambidextrous and made in the USA
- Grey in colour for enhanced laudability and wear
- Offers superior dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Spectra: A synthetic fibre with high cut resistance, Spectra fibre is lightweight, low linting and does not easily absorb liquids. the material will withstand commercial laundry room detergents and water temperatures up to 50 degrees. Its high surface hardness provides excellent cut resistance.
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.