Umai Dry Australia – Short Loin/Brisket/Bone-In Packet
* Registered Postage Australia Wide
* International Postage Cost Will Vary
My Slice Of Life is the authorised re-seller of Umai Dry products in Australia! The desire to produce artisan food products safely at home has never been greater and we are very excited to bring this revolutionary product to the Australian market. Traditionally salami and similar charcuterie products are fermented without the use of refrigeration, if this isn’t done correctly it is likely to result in a very serious case of food poisoning. Umai Dry kits allow the user to safely cure or dry age items while being under refrigeration for the entire time thus eliminating uncontrollable environmental factors. The best part is that no experience is necessary to produce restaurant quality steak & dry cured meats from the comfort of your home.
THE VACUUM SEALER AND MEAT PRODUCTS ARE NOT INCLUDED – PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE USED FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY.
Create mouth-watering brisket and ribeye bone-in steak found in prime steakhouses.
Perfect for experimentation, this packet includes:
- Suitable for approximately 16-20 lb short loin, bone-in ribeye, sirloin or brisket.
- 3 UMAiDry Brisket / Bone-in / Short Loin size: 16x28in / 400x700mm
- 5 VacMouse® vacuum adapter strips (for use with manual vacuum sealer)
- Illustrated Instructions
- Purchase short loin, bone-in ribeye, sirloin or brisket
- Seal meat into UMAi Dry® with manual vacuum sealer
- Rest on open wire rack in home fridge for good air flow to all sides of meat… and allow time to transform the meat like fine wine!
- Dry age 28-45 days
The Original Slow Food™
UMAi Dry® brings together the best of old world artisan meat tradition with sophisticated modern technology making it easy for you to craft authentic dry aged steak, charcuterie and salumi in the comfort of your own refrigerator.
UMAi Dry® Features: NO ORDINARY PLASTIC BAG!
- Breaths and allows meat to dry age
- Protects meat while aging
- Prevents exchange of odors
- No mess, no mold, no off-flavors
- UMAi Dry® is a special membrane, not a vacuum bag
If you are interested in this Umai Dry Aged Short Loin-Brisket-Bone-In Pack, please consider other Umai Dry products in our range:
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.