Product Code: 5.2533.21
Blade Length: 8″/21cm
Total Length: 33.5cm
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage Cost Will Vary
Lightweight, balanced, great feel in the hand and super sharp! These are the hallmarks of the world famous Victorinox. Easy to sharpen for amateurs and pros alike due to the quality stainless steel blade. Ideal for a butcher, hunter, farmer or anyone who relies on top knives for peak performance.
- The Fibrox handle is unique to Victorinox, this safety handle offers additional grip in wet or greasy conditions due to its non-slip material.
- These knives are also dishwasher safe and can be sterilized to 150 Celsius.
- High carbon no stain steel – providing maximum sharpness and edge retention.
- Ice tempered to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened.
- Increased elasticity and maximum internal strength.
- Victorinox quality, polish, finish and famous edge.
- Bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening.
- Handle has rounded shape and is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.
- Made in Switzerland