Wine Making Essentials Workshop
Date & Duration:
Seasonal Class – TBC
Start time – 6.00pm, Finish time – 8.30pm
*Participants are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement time
$80 – the cost of one person attending our Wine Essentials course, a 2.5 hour introduction to wine making.
My Slice Of Life – 159 Vincent Road, Wangaratta, Victoria 3677
My Slice of Life invite you to participate in our wine making essentials workshop. This class is ideal for both beginner and amateur home winemakers interested in gaining the skills to produce quality small scale wine in the comfort of their own home.
Guest teacher Rohan Latimer will conduct the class – he brings a wealth of knowledge and passion for the art of wine making to share with you all. Rohan’s laid back teaching style will help to prove that the world of wine and wine making doesn’t have to be intimidating.
This session will cover all wine making fundamentals including:
- Crushing & Pressing Operations
- Fermentation & Alcohol Production
- Filtration & Bottling
Do I Need To Bring Anything?
A smile and willingness to learn are all we require from you. All equipment and produce is supplied as part of your booking fee. Participants are advised to bring a pen and paper to take notes but a class booklet will be provided so you won’t forget a thing!
An airtight container and cooler bag for travelers may be needed to transport your freshly made goodies home, this is only applicable to some classes and will be outlined in the class information if required.
Make A Booking:
- To secure a place full payment is required at the time of booking. We also offer a ‘buy now, pay later service in Zip or Afterpay
- 6 participants are required for classes to go ahead and the class may be postponed if minimum participant numbers are not met. Most classes will be capped at 12 people, we hope this will ensure each attendee is provided with the best environment to learn and retain the skill set being taught.
- Given the nature of preparation required for the class, paid bookings are non-refundable and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash but may be used as payment for products or used to attend another class of the customers choosing.
- If you are unable to attend or wish to transfer to another class date, please advise us within 14 days
- If you have advised us with at least 14 days notice we are happy to credit your class fee for use in a future class or as payment for products
- If you have not advised us with at least 14 days notice and we can’t fill your place in the class with another participant your fee will be forfeited