Zesti Wood Fired Pizza Ovens – ZRW1100
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
Zesti Woodfired Pizza Ovens as seen on Masterchef let you discover the ultimate in alfresco dining and living. The Pizza Ovens are uniquely designed for today’s lifestyle and complement any modern decor. Built from high quality refractory and insulation materials the unique stainless steel arch makes it easy to use and maintain heat for many hours of gourmet cooking. It’s not just a Pizza Oven!
They have an extensive range of woodfired pizza ovens from portable units with trolleys to larger built-in units. The streamlined, stunning finishes are available in any colour and can be easily transported to new locations if you decide to move house or renovate.
The new Zesti ZRW-1100 Refractory Wood Fired Oven has the same loved shape as the Z-1100 wood fired oven. Designed for today’s lifestyle it’s modern, contemporary looks and “render free” capping system not only looks great but gives you an oven that heats up quickly and eliminates the age old problem of “bad cracking” suffered by other rendered ovens.
Featuring a full cast refractory dome which is fully insulated to 1260 degrees. The unique front arch is fully fabricated in a 316 grade stainless steel and polished to a grain.
Zesti Pizza Ovens are available in any colour with the options including a colour matching system to suit your environment at home. Our most popular powder coated colour options are: Aztec Silver, Aztec Copper, Fire Engine Red, Matte Black, Gloss Navy and Gloss White.
The ZRW-1100 is available as the pizza oven only, with a cabinet trolley and with an open trolley.
- 100% portable (the only true wood fired oven you can actually take with you when you move house)
- Reaches temps of around 750 degrees in 25 min
- 316 grade stainless steel arch.
- Comes fully finished and ready to go
- Base is fully wrapped in stainless steel and sealed which allows the oven to be installed in one piece
- The base of the ZRW gains a thicker layer of insulation, this allows the ZRW to be lifted onto a fully finished up-stand or plinth lined with granite, concrete, tile or stainless steel as the finished bench top (care must be taken in design of the up-stand that nothing combustible is used to support bench tops)
- The unique capping system gives the ZRW fast lighting times, 25-30 minutes to get to nearly 750 degrees celcius
- Handmade in Western Australia – Custom Made: 4 – 5 Weeks from order date.
- Price Includes: 1m Flue & Cowl.
Specifications & Downloads
- ZRW1100 Specifications (Oven Only) – Click here
- ZRW1100 Specifications (Open Trolley) – Click here
- ZRW1100 Specifications (Cabinet Trolley) – Click here
- Lighting your Woodfired Pizza Oven – Click here
1. Garden Gurus Video 1
2. Garden Gurus Video 2
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.