Charnwood Aire 7 Wood Heater
* FREE Freight within 100kms
* Flat Rate $49 to Melbourne, Flat Rate $99 to Canberra, Wollongong & Sydney
* Registered Freight calculated on rates table for the rest of Australia.
There is nothing quite the same as heating your home with a real Charnwood fire. Not only does the ritual of loading a stove give a greater sense of achievement and satisfaction, it provides a warmth that no other energy source can equal.
Charnwood Stoves are designed and built in their own factory on the Isle of Wight in England and are manufactured using a combination of high-tech precision machinery and skilled hand working.
Charnwood stoves are built to last. Almost fifty years after building their first stove there are still many of their original models giving good service as they continue to heat peoples’ homes. They believe that this is how it should be; an investment in a Charnwood is more than just a short term relationship.
A revolutionary new wood burning stove for larger rooms and open plan areas. The Charnwood Aire 7 is our latest addition to our iconic Aire collection. Designed with one of our largest ever picture windows the Aire 7 burns with a mesmerising flame pattern that is second to none. With an impressive 7KW output this stove is designed for larger rooms or open plan areas where it becomes the focal point of any room.
Designed with new and improved burn technology that not only meets and goes beyond the new European 2022 Ecodesign standards but delivers one of our most impressive flame pictures. The Aire is available in 2 sizes as the Aire 3 and Aire 7, with low or store stand models to choose from.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Sliding fire bed for clean and easy ash removal
- Optional Outside Air Kit
- Optional Heat Shield to Reduce Clearances
- Heater Options: Low or Store Stand Available
- Output: 7kW (range 5 – 11kW)
- Materials: Plate steel, cast iron, fire bricks, ceramic glass
- Efficiency: 69%
- Heating Capacity: 130m2
- Flue Outlet: Top or Rear 150mm (6”) diameter
- Max Log Length: 390mm (15”)
- Weight: 117KG Low, 135KG Store Stand
- Overall Dimensions (Low): 535mm (W) x 390mm (D) x 600mm (H)
- Overall Dimensions (Store Stand): 535mm (W) x 428mm (D) x 755mm (H)
- Clearances to Combustible Wall (Standard Flue): Side: 425mm Rear: 100mm(Can be reduced further with the use of a heat shield or if the wall is non-combustible – Ask us for pricing on Heat Shield Options)
- Warranty: 10 year on firebox 1 year on consumable parts
- Optional Outside Air Kit
Optional Room Seal Flue Kits:
The wood heater flue system, or what we call the ROOM SEAL FLUE KIT is the most efficient flue system for wood heaters
It stops unnecessary heat loss, which benefits you directly by increases your heaters ability to heat your home by 8% – saving you wood and money
It also keeps the flue from cooling down that reduces flue blockages, reduces noise by 90% and is made from an all stainless construction: giving you a long life expectancy for your flue system : and comes with a 7 year warranty to back it…
The Room Seal Flue Kits consist of 150mm ( or 6”) active stainless steel flue that is wrapped in ceramic insulation, the outside flue made from a 200mm ( or 8”) stainless steel : and uses twist lock technology to connect all the lengths. No screws required.
Please Note: If using a Room Seal Flue Kit, the installation will still need to be certified by a registered plumber. Please contact us for pricing on the Room Seal Flue Kits.
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.