Charnwood Cranmore 7 Wood Heater
* This item is eligible for reduced Flat Rate postage to Melbourne, Canberra & Sydney.
* All rates are automatically calculated at the checkout. If at all in doubt about the postage cost, please use the request a quote feature at checkout or contact us by phone or email.
There is nothing quite the same as heating your home with a real Charnwood fire. Not only does the ritual of loading a stove give a greater sense of achievement and satisfaction, it provides a warmth that no other energy source can equal.
Charnwood Stoves are designed and built in their own factory on the Isle of Wight in England and are manufactured using a combination of high-tech precision machinery and skilled hand working.
Charnwood stoves are built to last. Almost fifty years after building their first stove there are still many of their original models giving good service as they continue to heat peoples’ homes. They believe that this is how it should be; an investment in a Charnwood is more than just a short term relationship.
The stunning Charnwood Cranmore 7 wood heater with modern clean lines but with classic detail. The Cranmore is for the home that just wants quality.
Very “French Provencal” in design, the large square glass captures and frames one of the most stunning flames you will see in any wood heater
Built with Charnwood’s unique features; including glass afterburn, easy to use click controls, snap lock door for ease of use, cook top, outside air, slide out ash tray for cleaning.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Sliding fire bed for clean and easy ash removal
- Optional Outside Air Kit
- Optional Heat Shield to Reduce Clearances
- Optional Cooker Top Set
- Output: 7kW
- Materials: Plate steel, cast iron, fire bricks, ceramic glass
- Efficiency: 69%
- Heating Capacity: 150m2
- Flue Outlet: Top or Rear 150mm (6”) diameter
- Max Log Length: 390mm
- Weight: 117kg
- Overall Dimensions: 535mm (W) x 403mm (D) x 651mm (H)
- Clearances to Combustible Wall: Side: 425mm Rear: 100mm (Can be reduced further with the use of a heat shield or if the wall is non-combustible – Ask us for pricing on Heat Shield Options)
- Warranty: 10 year on firebox 1 year on consumable parts
- Optional Outside Air Kit
Optional Room Seal Flue Kits:
The wood heater flue system, or what we call the ROOM SEAL FLUE KIT is the most efficient flue system for wood heaters
It stops unnecessary heat loss, which benefits you directly by increases your heaters ability to heat your home by 8% – saving you wood and money
It also keeps the flue from cooling down that reduces flue blockages, reduces noise by 90% and is made from an all stainless construction: giving you a long life expectancy for your flue system : and comes with a 7 year warranty to back it…
The Room Seal Flue Kits consist of 150mm ( or 6”) active stainless steel flue that is wrapped in ceramic insulation, the outside flue made from a 200mm ( or 8”) stainless steel : and uses twist lock technology to connect all the lengths. No screws required.
Please Note: If using a Room Seal Flue Kit, the installation will still need to be certified by a registered plumber. Please contact us for pricing on the Room Seal Flue Kits.
If you are interested in this Charnwood Cranmore 7 Wood Heater, please see other Freestanding Wood Fireplaces in our range:
Freestanding Wood Fireplaces
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.