*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
Making a dream a reality. The dream of creating the ultimate outdoor cooking experience is now a reality for the team at CROSSRAY BBQs – with a 14-year obsession taking innovation, design, and efficiency to a whole new level.
The dedication and vision of designer Mark Stone – in collaboration with the world famous team at Porsche Design – has seen the quality and performance of the CROSSRAY BBQ recognised as an industry leader.
The ‘Porsche of BBQs’ has many similarities with its namesake – with a sleek and stylish design encasing an efficient and powerful engine unit that goes from 0 to top speed in seconds!
Fundamental to the engine room of the CROSSRAY are revolutionary surface combustion gas infrared burners – the driving force behind an evenly spread heat that provides intensity and sizzle to the entire cooking surface. This intense heat allows the CROSSRAY to redefine the outdoor gas BBQ and imitate perfectly the traditional way of cooking over a bed of red-hot coals.
- 1 x Crossray 4 Burner Inbuilt BBQ (TCS4FL)
- 1 x 4 Burner Cabinet (TC4K-BBQCAB)
- 1 x Double Side Cabinet (TCK-SIDECAB-S) with Flat Sintered Stone Benchtop. (TCK-FLATTOP-SI)
- 1 x Double Fridge (FRIDGE-DDBLK) with Flat Sintered Stone Benchtop. (TCK-FLATTOP-SI)
The new CROSSRAY 4B-S Series sets a new standard for outdoor kitchens, if you are looking for a high-end outdoor cooking experience, without the price tag. Upgraded corrosion resistant cabinets provide the perfect platform for the new sintered stone benchtop that is supplied as standard with all kitchens. Designed to perfectly match the award-winning 4 burner CROSSRAY in-built infrared gas BBQ, it is ideal if you love cooking and entertaining outdoors, in style. With a wide variety of options and inclusions to choose from, you can find an outdoor kitchen that is perfect for you and your outdoor area.
- Includes a CROSSRAY in-built BBQ model TCS4FL with 4 infrared burners
- NEW sintered stone benchtops with 60mm edge, quartz effect. Sintered stone is an engineered stone, extremely durable & robust, fully UV, moisture, heat, scratch & stain resistant. Maintenance free
- Kitchen cabinets are corrosion free and have been upgraded to a zinc coated powder coated mild steel construction. Suitable for exposed and coastal applications. Front kick-boards are included as standard.
- Cabinetry designed to custom fit your Award-winning CROSSRAY BBQ. Plenty of preparation and storage space available.
- Multiple options to choose from, including double side cabinets, flat benchtops, 304SS under bench sink & cover, single SS fridge or black double fridge.
- Flat pack for easy DIY assembly
- BBQ in world-class 304SS stainless steel construction, controllable even heat from 140° C to 350°C+ and huge cooking area with secondary upper-level cooking zone
- Adjustable feet, castor wheels and front kickboard included.
- LPG as standard, but convertible to natural gas (optional accessory required)
BBQ & Cabinet
Redefining a gas BBQ to perform like cooking over a bed of red hot coals; providing even heat without flare-ups and to be a true multiple functional outdoor cooking appliance – food is tastier & juicier, and so easy. Perfect to build into your own outdoor kitchen.
- 4 x High intensity ceramic infrared burners, 13 MJ/hr each (52MJ/hr total)
- Robust construction and world class quality (304 SS with die cast end panels)
- High, Even heat distribution over the entire cooking surface
- Electronic ignition for simple start-up
- 2-piece upper level cooking area provides 60% more cooking space
- Significant reduction in flare-ups
- Easy to access front drain tray
- LPG as standard, but fully convertible to natural gas
- Want to use a frying pan or Wok? No need for a side burner, you can cook directly on the grill
- Burner capacity: 13 MJ/hr each (total 52 MJ/hr)
- Includes BBQ head only
- 3 x BBQ grills and 2–piece SS upper cooking rack included
- 304 Stainless Steel front and rear body panels
- Die cast aluminium side and end panels
- 4 x surface combustion infrared burners
- Dimensions: 915mm W x 505mm D x 560mm H (800mm H with lid open)
- Bottom Cooking Area/Grill: 3311cm2
- Top Cooking Rack: 2163cm2
- Total Cooking Area: 5474cm2
- Weight: 33kgs
- Ignition Type: Electric
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Double Sided Cabinet:
The double side cabinet complements your BBQ perfectly. Black zinc coated/powder coated mild steel. Double skin, black zinc coated/powder coated mild steel with magnetic closure doors with a middle shelf for is plenty of storage space for your cooking utensils.
For use with flat benchtop and sink benchtop & under bench sink.
- Cabinet: Black zinc coated/powder coated mild steel. Doors : Double skin, black zinc coated/powder coated mild steel with magnetic closure
- Cabinet Dimensions: 900mm (L) x 600mm (D) x 840mm (H)
A 60mm flat sintered stone benchtop. For use with TCK-SIDECAB & FRIDGE-DDBLK.
Sintered stone benchtops with 60mm edge, quartz effect. Sintered stone is an engineered stone, extremely durable & robust, fully UV, moisture, heat, scratch & stain resistant. Maintenance free
Perfect to complement your BBQ.
- 208L, double door, black fridge
- Double glazed, toughened glass doors, lockable with key
- Digital controller with display panel & cover
- R600a refrigerant, front vented
- Chrome coated drink racks
- LED light (white)
- Fridge Dimensions: 900mm (L) x 600mm (D) x 840mm (H) (900mm with Benchtop)
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.