ESSE Bakeheart Wood Cooker
* This item is eligible for reduced Flat Rate postage to Melbourne, Canberra & Sydney.
* All rates are automatically calculated at the checkout. If at all in doubt about the postage cost, please use the request a quote feature at checkout or contact us by phone or email.
ESSE is the UK’s longest-standing stove manufacturer but is still at the cutting edge of the industry thanks to its innovative cast iron range cookers, energy-efficient wood-burning stoves and stylish gas stoves.
No ordinary bakers oven, the ESSE Bakeheart is designed for the serious lover of all things food and baking. Its focus is to give you the ultimate cooking experiences : as well as heating your home and hot water.
The cooktop has a 4zone temperature zone, you can boil to simmer so simply by just sliding your pot across the surface. The firebox, although perfect for heating your home, up to 60+m2, but also doubles up as a BBQ. The design of the firebox to have the ESSE BBQ tray chargrill the perfect steak over your glowing embers is so unique ( no more boring meat and 3 veggies. char grill steak every night at home.
Esse’s focus on the environment, the cooker is a true slow combustion wood stove that will burn all night long. The 32-litre oven under the fire is massive, its a true oven that has esse’s patent wrap around heat can bake the perfect pie, and roast the most delicious leg of lamb.
Designed to accommodate dry, seasoned logs of up to 360mm (14in) length the Bakeheart can be installed pretty much anywhere to provide a reliable, ‘off-grid’ source of heat for extended periods.
The Esse Bakeheart is design approved for passive homes.
- Graduated Temperature Hotplate Technology: Additional heat control to advance your cooking options
- Not Just A Cooker: For times that you just want heat, the Bakeheart has a heating capacity of 50+m2. With an 66% efficiency, 1.4grms emissions and guaranteed over night burn. For times you don’t want too much heat in your room, drop the bolster lid and clip-on the Bakeheart screen over the firebox door to trap the heat in.
- Cooking On The Hot Plate: Hotplate cooking on the Bakeheart is easy with the largest hot plate. Simply slide your pots to the side or rear to drop the temperature from boiling to a simmer. #New models available with a single hot plate
- Cooking Directly Over Fire: Inside the Bakeheart firebox you can slide in the BBQ grill and cook perfect char gill steak over coals, or even better place a pizza stone on this tray and you can have your own wood fired pizza’s cooked in your Bakeheart. The firebox is 420mm deep x 320m wide / 225mm high and takes up to 400mm long wood
- Cooking In The Oven: The Bakeheart oven is deep with a 32ltr capacity which means you can bake like a pro. The oven is 350mm wide x 450mm deep x 200mm high, and with ESSE’s unique surround heat, it makes it one of the most even temperature bakers ovens. Reaches cooking temperature within 30 minutes of lighting.
- The Perfect Baker’s Oven: The Bakeheart is the ultimate all-in-one bakers oven.
The clean burning technology, the ability to duct to the outside for fresh air to your fire, the screen and hot plate lid to trap heat when you don’t need heat : this truly is an amazing cooker
- Trap The Heat: Unique to the ESSE Bakeheart is the firedoor screen that dramatically traps the heat so you can stand in front of the stove while you cook. Drop the bolster lid to trap 80% of the heat – so you can use your cooker more year round.
- Easy To Clean: Every wood stove / Bakersoven needs to be service – and servicing the ESSE Bakeheart is so easy, you can do it your self
- Approved for Water Jacket: ESSE’s unique heat transfer stove technology efficiently channels heat from the firebox into the 32-litre oven and hob, bringing them up to cooking temperature within 30 minutes of lighting. Combine with a hot water jacket and the Bakeheart can also provide hot water while the hob and oven will cook a limitless range of wholesome and hearty dishes from warming casseroles to heavenly home-baked bread.
- Efficiency: 66%
- Heating Capacity: 50m2
- Flue Outlet: Top or Rear 150mm (6”) diameter
- Max Log Length: 360mm
- Weight: 179kg
- Overall Dimensions: 500mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 900mm (H)
- Clearances to Combustible Wall: Side: 130mm Rear: 150mm Corner: 175mm
- Warranty: 5 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Optional Hot Water
- Optional Flexible Outside Air Kit
Optional Room Seal Flue Kits:
The wood heater flue system, or what we call the ROOM SEAL FLUE KIT is the most efficient flue system for wood heaters
It stops unnecessary heat loss, which benefits you directly by increases your heaters ability to heat your home by 8% – saving you wood and money
It also keeps the flue from cooling down that reduces flue blockages, reduces noise by 90% and is made from an all stainless construction: giving you a long life expectancy for your flue system : and comes with a 7 year warranty to back it…
The Room Seal Flue Kits consist of 150mm ( or 6”) active stainless steel flue that is wrapped in ceramic insulation, the outside flue made from a 200mm ( or 8”) stainless steel : and uses twist lock technology to connect all the lengths. No screws required.
Please Note: If using a Room Seal Flue Kit, the installation will still need to be certified by a registered plumber. Please contact us for pricing on the Room Seal Flue Kits.
If you are interested in this ESSE Bakeheart Wood Cooker, please see other Cookers in our range:
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.