Hark Hickory Offset Smoker HK0537
* FREE Freight within 100kms
* Flat Rate $49 to Melbourne, Flat Rate $99 to Canberra, Wollongong & Sydney
* Registered Freight calculated on rates table for the rest of Australia.
Hark is a growing Australian brand name synonymous with all things grill, roast and smoke. They design, develop and distribute a range of outdoor cooking units, grill ware and accessories.
The Hark Hickory Offset Smoker can be fueled by charcoal or wood, or a combination of both. Depending on the food you are cooking, Wood Chunks and even Wood Chips are a great way of achieving specific flavours. Once you cook with the Hickory, you’ll never want to use a gas grill again!
- Charcoal grates included in the cooking chamber so you can smoke and also do direct cooking
- Charcoal grates included in the Firebox so you can also do direct cooking
- Pull out ash tray with air vent control.
- Collapsible food preparation shelf, bottle opener and side handle
- Flat firebox lid for warming marinades and sauces
- Chrome plated steel cool touch handles and large temperature gauge
- Wood storage shelf, grease bucket, sturdy tube legs and steel wheels
- Adjustable baffles for even heat distribution
- Dimensions: 155 (L) x 78cm (D) x 132cm (H)
- Weight: 58kgs
- Giftbox Carton Dimensions: 96cm (L) x 45cm (D) x 46cm (H)
- Cooking Chamber Size: 91cm (L) x 40cm (D)
- Fire Box Size: 42cm (L) x 36cm (D)
- Warranty: 12 Months Manufacturers Warranty
Fancy some mouth-watering brisket, delicious pulled pork or sticky ribs? You can become a professional BBQ Pitmaster in your own backyard, cooking low n slow on the Hickory Offset Smoker. Once you have built a fire in your firebox using either charcoal, wood or a combination of both, the heat and smoke will move from the firebox into the cooking chamber. This indirect cooking method also infuses your food with delicious smoke flavour. In order regulate the amount of heat and smoke produced, simply adjust the two air dampers on the firebox and the baffle plates in the cooking chamber. Depending on the type of food being cooked and the length of your cook, you may need to add more fuel from time to time. And when it comes to low n slow cooking, we recommend you always use a good thermometer to track the internal temperature of your food.
The Hickory Offset Smoker can reach impressive temperatures, perfect for searing steaks and burgers over charcoal or wood. For extra grilling capacity, the cooking chamber and firebox can be used at the same time. In fact the firebox cooking grills are perfect for searing steaks over direct flame. In order to prepare your Smoker for grilling, simply remove the baffle plates prior to grilling and ensure you build a clean, hot charcoal and/or wood fire before placing meat on the grill. The benefit of grilling with the Hark Hickory, is that you get perfectly cooked food with the added benefit of sumptuous smoke flavours.
If you are interested in this Hark Hickory Offset Smoker, please see other Meat Smoking & American BBQ products in our range:
Meat Smoking & American BBQ
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.