Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker
* FREE Freight within 100kms
* Flat Rate $49 to Melbourne, Flat Rate $99 to Canberra, Wollongong & Sydney
* Registered Freight calculated on rates table for the rest of Australia.
Masterbuilt is more than a name, it’s a core tenet of a brand focused on the highest quality gas, charcoal and digital smokers. With innovative technologies, smart heating, and dual-doors for the simple addition of fresh wood chips, Masterbuilt has a smoker for every pitmaster.
With the Gravity Series™ 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker by Masterbuilt, you can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast and so much more. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan™ maintains the desired cooking temperature. The GravityFed™ charcoal hopper holds over 12 hours of charcoal and gravity ensures you have constant fuel to the fire. The reversible cast-iron grates are perfect for smoking or searing and in just 13 minutes this grill can reach 375°c . Master the art of charcoal grilling and smoking with Masterbuilt.
- Reaches 110°c in 7 minutes or 375°c in 13 minutes
- Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WIFI or Bluetooth
- DigitalFan™ for precise temperature control
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- GravityFed™ hopper holds 4.5kgs of lump charcoal or 7kgs of briquettes for 12-15 hours of use
- Includes reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing
- Two porcelain-coated warming/smoking racks for 560 total square inches of cooking space
How It Works?
Fill GravityFed™ charcoal hopper with up to 7kgs. of briquettes or 4.5kgs of lump charcoal
Use paper or fire starter to ignite
Set the temperature on the digital control panel or a smart device
- Model: MB20040220
- Dimensions: 62 cm(D) x 132cm (H) x 137cm(L)
- Manual: Please find the full manual here
- Warranty: 12 Month Manufacturer
- Compare Masterbuilt Gravity Fed Smokers – Click here.
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Lollipops – Click here
- Smoked Burnt End Sweet BBQ Wings – Click here
- Smoked Pork Tenderloin – Click here
- Smoked Pulled Pork – Click here
- Beef or Chicken Fajitas – Click here
- Smoked Baby Back Ribs – Click here
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.