Pyrolux Radius 24cm/5.6L Casserole
* Registered Australia Wide
* International Postage Cost Will Vary
Designed for everyday cooking, this Pyrolux Radius 24cm/5.6L Casserole is constructed from rust proof, durable, 18/10 stainless steel. The contemporary satin finish ensures quick and easy clean up. The shatterproof, tempered glass lid has dual straining holes at either side which line up with the twin pouring spouts. The holes are in 2 different sizes for versatility – use these for straining or steam release.
The stainless steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control, with double rivets for additional security. The nonreactive stainless steel enhances your cooking by retaining the flavour of the food, helping you create perfect dishes every time! With a heavy duty impact bonded base, consisting of a core of aluminium encapsulated in 2 layers of stainless steel, heat conductivity is fast and even. Suitable for any cooktop, including induction.
- Crafted in premium quality 18/10 stainless-steel
- The Satin finish is scratch and rust resistant, durable and easy to clean.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel has no harmful chemicals and preserves the flavour of food
- Convenient interior capacity markings in Quarts and Litres for volume accuracy
- Impact bonded base ensures fast, efficient and even heat conduction
- Edge to edge full induction base for maximum heat conductivity
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Tempered glass lid with dual straining holes at either side for versatility – use for straining or steam release
- Twin pouring lips prevent spills
- Handles double riveted for maximum durability
- Oven safe to 220/250 degrees C with/without lid
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing faults and defects
- Dishwasher safe – handwash recommended
Use & Care
- Before first use, hand wash cookware in warm soapy water, rinse well and dry thoroughly. Do not use harsh scourers.
- After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush.
- Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 tablespoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off and dry thoroughly with a soft towel.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. Use a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge or soft bristle brush. For even better results, use a stainless-steel cleaner such as SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner.
- Handles may become very hot under some conditions. Use caution when touching handles and always have good quality oven mitts available for use.
- Your cookware is suitable for gas, electric, glass ceramic, halogen and induction cooktops, and oven use.
If you are interested in this Pyrolux Radius 24cm/5.6L Casserole, please see other Cookware in our range:
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.