RB73 Quercus Wood Fireplace 3 Sided
* This item is eligible for reduced Flat Rate postage to Melbourne, Canberra & Sydney.
* All rates are automatically calculated at the checkout. If at all in doubt about the postage cost, please use the request a quote feature at checkout or contact us by phone or email.
The story of RB73 is a story of passion for fire. But also of beautiful and timeless products. Handmade by professionals with love for the product. Enjoy beautiful moments, enjoy staying outside! Think of warm summer evenings, but also throughout the rest of the year there are often beautiful days when an outdoor fireplace can be used to give that wonderful extra warmth and atmosphere on your terrace.
Handmade in Holland.
The RB73 Quercus is an Outdoor Fireplace with 3-sided glass and an oven. The visible parts are made of 6 mm CorTen steel, which gives it a solid and sturdy look. The back is closed and fitted with a steel plate and heat-resistant concrete wall bricks. A stub is welded to the top plate and the outlet falls over it, so no rainwater can enter the stove.
The oven has a pizza stone to prepare delicious pizzas or all kinds of bread, but also other oven dishes. The top plate gets very hot, so you can also use it to heat up certain things. The legs of the Quercus are fitted with stainless steel bolts so that you can place the fireplace free off the ground. Rust prints are therefore a thing of the past.
- Up to 250 degrees for perfect pizzas
- Large cooking chamber for other food too
- Lined pizza cooking oven
- Thermometer for controlled cooking
- Beautiful panoramic contemporary design
- Adjustable heat with valve flue system
- Weight: 175kg
- CorTen steel floor plate (745 x 745 x 3 mm) – Please contact us for pricing on this option
- Dimensions/Technical Drawing: Click here
If you are interested in this RB73 Quercus Wood Fireplace, please see other Outdoor Fireplaces in our range
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.