Reber #5 Electric Tomato Machine – 1.5HP Motor
* FREE Freight within 100kms
* Flat Rate $49 to Melbourne, Flat Rate $99 to Canberra, Wollongong & Sydney
* Registered Freight calculated on rates table for the rest of Australia.
12 Month Manufacturers Warranty
Reber have now established themselves as the #1 choice in Australia for household meat processing products. Their product range includes meat mincers, sausage fillers, tomato machines, vacuum packers and other related products. Whether you are a paid home butcher or someone who likes to dabble in sausage making then you can be assured that purchasing a reber product will be money well spent!
An appealing aspect of Reber electric machines is the fact that it is possible to purchase multiple attachments for different uses that simply bolt onto the same motor. Currently we are able to supply separate attachments for the following applications: Tomato passata making, meat mincing(additional funnels can be added for sausage making), cheese grating & pasta making. Some people can’t justify buying a machine that they only have a use for at one time of the year i.e passata making or salami making, but when you have the ability to adapt the machine to suit the season then it begins to become a more justifiable purchase. If you already own a Reber machine and are considering adding other attachments then please see our other listings for these products, please contact us if you are not sure which attachment suits your size motor or you would like a quote on a specific attachment.
Video Credit: Frank Barzetti
* Please ensure you cook tomatoes before processing them to prevent the machine clogging up – This video is for demonstration purposes only*
If you have Italian origins you’re probably already familiar with the late summer ritual of bottling tomatoes to preserve them for use throughout the year. Being able to produce a bottle of passata in the middle of winter to bring the flavour of summer to a pasta sauce is one of the great pleasures of preserving. In what is often an extended family occasion, getting everyone to pitch in with the work means a couple of hundred kilograms of tomatoes can be efficiently transformed with the Reber Tomato Machine into a year’s supply of passata for several families in a day.
- Production 150-380 kg/h
- Continuous duty, electric induction motors
- Body in cast iron treated for food use with epoxy powder baked at 300deg
- Propeller in either antifriction acetal resin or cast iron which is suitable for food contact
- Filter cone, drip tray, anti spray guard and large capacity funnel in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Cooling fan, fan cover & switch condenser box manufactured in high grade plastic Protection class IPX5
- Axial and reduction unit with oil-bath metal gears
- Forward and Reverse Switch
If you are interested in this Reber Tomato Machine, please see other tomato passata making products in our range:
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.