*Registered Australia Wide
This Turbo 500 Copper still column can be used to create clean, pure alcohol. Unlike smaller designs this tall column produces high purity with a very high efficiency. Using only about half a litre per minute of cooling water makes this unit much more efficient than other stills on the market.
Includes ceramic and copper packing and needle valve attachments for common faucets.
- This design of still is very simple to use. Once you’ve filled with the wash you can attach the still column to the lid and secure it to the boiler.
- Attach the water cooling lines to the needle valve attachment and screw into the facet aerator and turn on the cooling water.
- Attach the output line to the output of the column and place a collection vessel on the output.
- Turn on the boiler and wait for the cooling water to raise in temperature, once it starts to raise adjust the flow rate to achieve a temperature of 50-65C.
- The first 50mL of output is the heads and should be discarded, after this the rest is the high quality spirit.
- The output will stop when the run is finished.