ZiiPa Piana Gas Pizza Oven
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage is UNAVAILABLE for this item
Welcome to the world of ZiiPa, a French brand that designs compact, innovative and colorful pizza ovens, ideal for making delicious home-made pizzas!
Around a good pizza, a wood fire, a barbecue, every occasion is a pretext to share good moments with friends or family in your garden.
Trendy and accessible, ZiiPa has at heart to offer you elegant products that will fit nicely in your garden. Choose the colour of the pizza oven that suits you and create the atmosphere that suits you. Make your garden or terrace a living space as warm and friendly as your home.
Live the ZiiPa experience and let yourself be carried away by our quality products at the right price!
For better temperature control and ease of use, the Piana Gas Pizza Oven is what you need. Connect it to a gas cylinder (propane), turn it on and control the temperature for pizzas cooked in less than a minute. Its refractory stone is rotatable so you can cook your pizza to perfection without taking it out of the oven. The Piana Gas pizza oven is also available in slate, eucalyptus and terracotta.
- Easy to use
- Better temperature control (control knob on the back of the oven)
- Compact and innovative oven
- Rotating refractory stone
- Resistant cordierite stone
- Heats up in less than 10 minutes
- Integrated thermometer
- Fast cooking in 60 seconds on the clock!
- Foldable feet and compact size
- Rotating system for perfect baking: No need to take the pizza out of the oven! Piana is the only compact oven with an innovative system with a round cordierite refractory stone. The knob will allow you to turn your pizza during the cooking process to obtain an evenly cooked pizza.
- Fast cooking in 60s: 1 minute is the time you need to get a perfectly cooked pizza!
- Gas: Very practical, you just need to connect your oven to a gas bottle (propane). The hose and regulator are included.
- Built-in thermometer: A successful pizza is a pizza cooked to perfection. With the built-in thermometer, you can easily monitor the temperature of your oven. It takes about 10 minutes to get the right baking temperature: 400°C.
- Foldable feet and compact size: to take or move your oven as you wish!
- Dimensions: 67x40x28 cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Cooking Surface: 31cm
- Material Pizza Stone: Refractory cordierite with a thickness of 0.8 cm
- Structure Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 2 Years
What the box Contains:
- Piana Gas Oven
- Integrated thermometer
- Gas block
- Flexible hose and regulator for propane.
- Round cordierite pizza stone
- Flame cutter
- User’s manual
If you are interested in these ZiiPa Piana Gas Pizza Ovens, please see other Pizza Ovens in our range:
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.