Avanti 33cm Pizza Stone with Rack
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
Enjoy the delicious flavour and perfect texture of a brick-oven pizza, right from your home over with the Avanti Pizza Baking Stone with Rack. Made from natural kiln fired clay, the sturdy smooth ceramic disc absorbs excess moisture and distributes heat evenly so there are no hot spots, producing light, crispy crusts just like an authentic brick pizza oven. Versatile, use it to also bake crusty croissants. It features a convenient carrying rack that allows you to bring the stone to the table, so serving is easy. Suitable for both conventional indoor and outdoor ovens, the Baking Stone is excellent for re-heating pre-baked items such as frozen pizzas, pasties and pies.
- Generous 33cm diameter
- Made from natural kiln fired clay
- Distributes heat evenly
- Absorbs moisture
- Gas & Charcoal BBQ, conventional and outdoor oven safe
- Carrying rack
- Easy to clean
Use & Care Instructions:
- Place stone in middle of oven on the lowest rack and pre-heat at 260 degrees for 20 minutes
- Whilst stone is heating, prepare pizza
- When heated and time to bake, pull out oven rack with the pizza stone. Dust stone surface with cornmeal or semolina flour to prevent pizza from sticking. Alternatively, baking paper can be used.
- A flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the heated baking stone
- Bake pizza at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown (Time and oven temperature will vary due to oven and amount of toppings used)
- To clean, scrape off baked-on food residue with a dry cloth or spatula. Once cool, run under hot water while lightly scrubbing the cooking surface with a brush and rinse. Do not use detergent as it will absorb into the stone porous surface and can impart a soapy after taste
- Avoid extremes of temperature (thermal shock) which may crack the ceramic disc. Never put hot stone into cold water or in the refrigerator.
If you are interested in this Avanti Pizza Stone, please see other Pizza & Pasta Making products in our range:
Pizza & Pasta Making
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.